Transaction Data

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

Based on 14 Ratings for the 2014 - 2018 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

After 8 Lexus, 3 BMW, first MB...WOW!!

By on Sunday, September 11, 2016

Pros: "Built like a super luxurious tank!!"

Cons: "Initital price and tires wear/costs."

"This is my first Mercedes after many other luxury vehicles. The Lexus brand is super reclaimable but just so-so on the luxury side. BMW were not very good on reliability. Bought Hans (his name) as a CPO. 20,000 miles later this car is still amazing! So many comforts and high quality facets. Will say though the tires wear out super fast (18k miles) and needed a new set. Overall I love this car and will find it all but impossible to go back to the other brands. Well done MB!!"

Nothing but the best

By on Saturday, January 2, 2016

Pros: "Best in class for value, luxury, drive experience"

Cons: "Needs touchscreens, better autonomous driving"

Just tinted!

"I seriously considered and had a deposit for the Tesla. But the luxury and attention to detail in the Mercedes made me eventually go for the 2016 S550. When it comes to car design and manufacturing, MB beats the competition hands down. Safety features are superb. Performance and road driving experience is awesome. By the way, I also drove it on the Autobahn in Europe - excellent experience!!!. Mercedes only needs to catch up on this age's technology for younger generations. Display would be nice in touchscreen. Although I have not personally experienced it, I hear that the autonomous driving in the Tesla is enhanced over that of the S550."

Just tinted!

The Tesla Model S doesnt even come close!

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Beautiful, Best Ride, European Quality, Best Car"

Cons: "I cannot find one thing wrong with this car"

"This new S Class is one of the best cars in the world, Motor Trend even picked it over the Tesla Model S. I have intensly reviewed the Tesla Model S and the S Class, I have gotten to drive them both, the winner... the Mercedes Benz. This car has more saftey features than any other car on the market, it is also the first car to feature all LED lights inside and outside the vehicle. This car is more advanced in saftey than the Telsa, suprising but it is true. Europeans are masters of the automobile, and this car is truly the highest expression of what a car is. I loved riding in the Tesla, but the new S Class is the definite winner."

Best S Class in 20 years

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Best and most fun car to drive."

Cons: "Expensive."

"Looks like Mercedes is back with real quality built vehicles. I have owned S Class cars over the past 20 years. My 2001 S Class had electronic issues, my 2006 S Class had some minor issues, my 2008 S Class had very few issues, and THIS 2014 S Class has no issues at 10,500 miles. WOW! And it has tons of great technology! Way to go Daimler! I feel like we are back to awesome tank like vehicles with superior technology. I am a Benz lover. So I am excited this Benz has hit the mark."

I had a 2015 s550 and just traded for a 2016 s63

By on Monday, September 28, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, phenomenal car"

Cons: "power rear seats & upgraded stereo eats trunk room"

"I thought our 2015 S550 was a great car. But our 2016 S63 is arguably the finest car in the world. We have the S600 interior options but the s63 performance and economy. We looked at the Bentley, and other than bragging rights, no comparison. We cannot get over the magnificant feel and luxury this car has. Wish I had bought an S63 last year. .... Wow. By the way, I am averaging 17 mpg in town ... sames as the S550 ... but this car is very, very quick."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next