2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

9.4

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10

Luxury and comfort at it finest!

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "quiet, great handling and power"

Cons: "front spoiler too low when parking!"

"I have owned them all: Mercedes, Range Rover, Porsche, Mini, this is far and away my favorite car. It has beautiful lines, it drives like a dream, and is as comfortable as sitting in your living room! I will definitely buy another one! There is a reason why they use these cars as limousines in Europe!"

By on Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Had an S class for years and loved it, but had to sell it since started to bread after 7 years. Bought a new 2010 E class. Horrible ride compared to the S. Just a totally different and "cheaply made car" I sold tha E and bought the S again and very happy"

Great looking, reliable and comfortable car.

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "The greatest looking, most comfortable car ever."

Cons: "I have no cons."

"I bought the car used with 19,000 miles on it in 2010 and saved about 35,000 dollars and the car has been great. Not one expense other than having the regular services done. My wife usually drives it and I have a 2007 SL550 Designo edition and the same with it, not one complaint whatsoever. We love both cars and as seniors, we will never wear these cars out. The S550 comfort seat package with the massage features is so wonderful. The amazing thing is, our daughter who is only 26 loves to take her friends out for a night in it and she thinks it is the best car ever. I have been a Mercedes owner for over 30 years and have never had any trouble with any of them."

Great touring car

By on Friday, May 25, 2012

Pros: "Great reliability - have 180K and going strong"

"This is my 3rd S series. Buoght my S-550 new in 2006 as a 2007 model. Great road car as I can drive 6 hours staight without thinking of stopping. Leather has held up great, all the electronics work great but not up to 2012 pace. Upgrade the GPS every two years so is always current. Car is bullet proof. A few repairs over the years, motor mounts, ball joints but all to be expected with 180K. Will keep until new S series is out in 2013."

outstanding car for comfort and performance

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

"I love this car. It does everything asked of it, quietly and powerfully. It gets 24-28 MPG, everything wears like iron, and it is extremely comfortable. I have a bad back and cannot take long trips in most cars. I never have a problem in this car, even for 6 or more hours at a time."

Dream Car

By on Saturday, March 12, 2011

"This is probably the best car on the road today, and the best car I've owned for sure. Very smooth ride, reliable, great style, feel very safe driving it at any speed. I've owned many other MS cars but this is my first S class, and I don't think I would buy anything else in future."

best car!!!

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

"no problems. had extended warranty so great coverage. great looking and great driving car."

The Ultimate Gift to Yourself

By on Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"This is my third Mercedes and the second S class. Traded in a 2003 S430, I wanted latest technology and styling. Had to repair several issues due to noise and vibration. New motor mounts and trans mount due to vibration, same problem on the 2003. Load leveling controls replaced, noisy and new brakes. Car is perfect now and will be better once those noisy Continental tires are replaced by Michelins in 10K miles. Consistenty get 18-24 MPG in safety and comfort! Just the BEST. Love it."

TANK of a Car

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Super Price,Good customer service,RIDE"

"I made this purchase knowing that I was going to use this beauty as a Limo.I was a big fan of the Engine and transmission and the body is very Regal. I have my carried my clients up and down the eastern Starboard with no problems or complaints. I am well past the warranty but that is ok because I used Mercedes-Benz dealer alternative 404 North Auto Repair has saved my from buying new parts, I only buy used salvage parts in the rare occasions I have needed to. I would buy this car again over and over. I was just affraid of part costs versus Audi and Bmw, but that place in Lawrenceville saved my pockets and proved to make owing my s550 economical."

this is the finest automobile I have ever owned

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "comfort, performance, reliability ,quality =10"

Cons: "electronics can be confusing if not used regularly"

"I found this car to be extremely satisfying in all catagories especially performance and comfort. the electronics should have been simplified a bit. the stereo, navi. and Bluetooth can be a little confusing if you don't use them regularly. In spite of that I would still rate this car 10 of 10."