2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

9.4

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10

Great car in its day

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Quick and nimble"

Cons: "Costly to maintain"

"When this car was new, it was state of the art. Time has passed and innovations have been made to the 2007. However, this model was the best "S" I ever owned. It was my fifth. For a little more than $30,000, this is a good buy. Cost to maintain is expensive."

The most luxurious car in its class.

By on Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, classy, lavish, confortable."

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"It drives like no other car in its class. In fact some people think that this car is in its class by itself. Unlike other cars you can distiguish the S Class when you see it on the road. The fit and finish, the ride quality and the performance are just a few things of a long list that makes this car one of the best in is class. Once you drive it you will be able to understand where I'm coming from."

Bestblarge luxury sedan ever

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Smooth powerful ride"

"This is my third Benz and second S550. I am amazed at the ride and performance improvements from my 2010 to my new 2012. This time I got the Sport Plus Pkg. the car handles wonderful on the road and the ride is silky smooth. My combined fuel economy has in crease by an average og 3-4mpg. I drive about 30,00-35,00 miles per year."

The perfect car

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive, fuel economy, luxury"

"This may be the perfect car. You get all the feel and driving performance of a V8 S Class, all the accessories, and roughly 25 MPG in real life mixed city/highway driving (at least in my experience where I have slightly more city than highway). I used to drive a BMW 750Li. Great car, but this car drives better and gets almost twice the gas mileage. Oh, and it costs about $25,000 less. Go figure. The S400 Hybrid is the best kept secret in luxury autos."

Dream car - almost dream come true - happy to have

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Quality of ride and thecar build"

Cons: "Cost"

"Second MB and first S. 2007 s550 4matic. Wonderful ride and quality inside and out. Love extra toys (camera, distronic plus, massage seats, other features). A few super minor gripes: Bluetooth doesn't work well with blackberry, distronic plus and park assist turn off in foggy/wet/snowy weather (sometimes, nor everytime), after awhile, dynamic seat feature stopped working. Other - fuel economy is great on hwy, so so in city (now new engine might be better). I do love 4wd! Saved the car a few times!!! Accelerates wonderfully in "s" mode - don't need Amg 63 or 65 to pass pretty much anyone (except motorbikes ;-) )... Expensive maintenance (dealer mechanics suggest always! about $1500 in annual work - not repair!) repair if not on warranty or insurance (body) is expensive (so if it's a used car may look too expensive).... But I love it, can't imagine not having it or a similar car... Hard to drive anything else now . If you care for a good car - buy it."