2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

9.4

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10

TANK of a Car

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Super Price,Good customer service,RIDE"

"I made this purchase knowing that I was going to use this beauty as a Limo.I was a big fan of the Engine and transmission and the body is very Regal. I have my carried my clients up and down the eastern Starboard with no problems or complaints. I am well past the warranty but that is ok because I used Mercedes-Benz dealer alternative 404 North Auto Repair has saved my from buying new parts, I only buy used salvage parts in the rare occasions I have needed to. I would buy this car again over and over. I was just affraid of part costs versus Audi and Bmw, but that place in Lawrenceville saved my pockets and proved to make owing my s550 economical."

this is the finest automobile I have ever owned

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "comfort, performance, reliability ,quality =10"

Cons: "electronics can be confusing if not used regularly"

"I found this car to be extremely satisfying in all catagories especially performance and comfort. the electronics should have been simplified a bit. the stereo, navi. and Bluetooth can be a little confusing if you don't use them regularly. In spite of that I would still rate this car 10 of 10."

Most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned....

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Best value in the S-Class line. Comfort, comfort."

Cons: "Wonder what a 50-hp electric engine would do :)"

"Just great execution. Car drives like a dream. Not quite the driving experience of a BMW 650i, but it's not supposed to be. This car is pure silk on the roadway. The reviews that ponder who the S400 Hybrid was manufactured for are just funny to me. It is the lowest priced S-Class and gets spectacular gas mileage with all of the luxury of an S-Class. No, it doesn't have the visceral "go now!" speed of the larger engined models, but it has enough that you never really notice. Great quality. Great price. Great car. Well done MB!"

I love the car! It has comfort and character!

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pros: "Excellent price, priced to sell ASAP (relocating)"

Cons: "Takes time to discover all the options!"

Custom 19" wheels

"Most people think it's a brand new model Mercedes! It rides smooth on all roads but on the Interstate?!...it's an unreal experience. The leg room whether in the front seat or backseat is amazing. My family of 5 travels long distances with no problem. The trunk space is also incredible. The sound system, built in phone, 6-pack CD player, MP3, Navigation System, Bluetooth etc,, make it an entertainment system on wheels. Heated seats are nice but this car has Air Conditioned seats too!"

Custom 19" wheels

Finest Automobile on the Road

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, Performance, Reliability"

Cons: "Cost"

"To drive a vehicle everyday for 100,000 miles and STILL LOVE it is RARE. This vehicle has been flawless, run perfectly, performed each time I asked and is the most comfortable car on the road. I will be looking to buy another one year old 550"

Confidence and elegance

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"I've had '92, '95, '97, '00 and '07 S-classes before my 2010 S550. It's an awesome car. Interior quality is excellent. I've had it since August '09 and have had zero problems. Performance, reliability and styling are superb. New for 2010: redesigned seats, new standard and optional driver assist systems. Logos have been added to the navigation system, i.e. A Burger King logo instead of dining utensils and a plate; larger side rear view mirrors, and no gas guzzler tax. I get 28 mpg at 55 mph. Mpg drops at higher speeds."

Lots of problems

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "love the ride and handling"

Cons: "There is so much technology that I'll never learn to use it all."

"I bought this car 4 weeks ago and it has been in the shop for 7 days so far and is back again. The air conditioner wouldn't work. The driver's seat had some problems. It needed new front wheel rotors and the satellite radio still doesn't work. Although it was a 2010 it was never titled and I was given all the new car advantages. I had 2008 and never had a problem."

Amazing car, expensive to keep, depreciates fast

By on Saturday, June 13, 2015

"Bought this S550 2007 second hand with 14K miles, impeccable condition.Rode it up to 61K miles in 4 years. Amazing ride, responsiveness, comfort, silent ride, looks, safety feeling, a dream car. Had to replace one of the computers' motherboard (would stuck in one gear without shifting), problems with the fuel system, the inflatable lumbar support, intermittent suspension noise at the front (still the MB local dealer does not know the cause). Expensive to keep, yes sir. Depreciates in value too fast, probably due to the cost to own it."

The S600 is a full on luxury rocket ship

By on Friday, January 29, 2016

Pros: "Style, tech, comfort, sports car acceleration"

Cons: "Gas mileage, reliability"

"I purchased this S600 from CA in late 2014 with just 24k miles. The car is a dream to drive as it is more comfortable than anything I've ever been in, including several Lexus LS's I've owned in the past. It's a 5000 lb car that will rip to 60 in the low 4's in extreme comfort and quietness. The ABC suspension works like magic to keep the car flat around corners, yet absorbs bumps like they aren't there. It makes this big monster handle like a mid-sized sport sedan. The S600 comes with every option the S-class offers as standard equipment, including leather covered everything. Reliability is only avg or slightly below and is far from Lexus levels. If in the market for one, find the lowest mileage one available and buy the longest warranty coverage you can get as a warranty is a MUST. High mileage cars without warranty coverage will kill you on repair costs and are not worth the lower cost of entry. Also, the car is a pig on gas with the V12 bi-turbo motor...even when you're light on the pedal or on a long cruise. The car is an incredible value used, even with very low mileage as they depreciate rapidly like all ultra luxury cars."

75K and still going strong!

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "Comfort,Sound System,Interior Storage Compartments"

Cons: "To Much Technology to Deal With"

"I bought my car at 46K a couple of years ago and have been impressed with just about everything about it! The way the S550 takes to the road is second to none and I am never tired or stiff after a long trip (450+mi)and the 25mpg is a pleasant surprise."