ZIP code

2012 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Best family car ever!

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Comfort, luxury, flexibility. Take a bunch of kids to soccer, go skiing, go to the nursery, all in style and comfort!"

Nice but expensive

By on Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Very nice and sporty for a large heavy family car. Very safe even at higher speeds. Good for kids. Gets bad gas milage avg. 13.5 it might get 20mpg at 65 on the highway. Its maintence is very high at the 90,000 mile service. Its a little out of my price range."

Big comfortable class

By on Friday, August 20, 2010

"What a car. I only have 27,000 trouble free miles on the car but I can say I absolutely love it. What first caught my attention was how quiet the ride was for such a big car. After turning on the stereo I was blown away. Shifting gears took a bit of adjustment but after a few weeks I figured it out. Driving down the highway is an absolute joy, I couldnt ask for more. The leather is supple and really high quality. I have owned Jags and Cadillac and there is no comparison. I loved the Jag (not the caddy) but even the jag fails in comparison. I will continue to buy mercedes."

I love this vehicle

By on Thursday, August 14, 2008

"I've driven my leased R500 for just over two years, and it's been wonderful. It's fully loaded with all the extras, extremely comfortable (even for 6 adults) and has been very reliable. The only negatives I've experienced have been with the driver head rest (power cord came unplugged, but was easily fixed at my normal maintenance) and the tires had to be replaced much sooner than I expected (19K miles). Other than that, I've had a wonderful experience with this vehicle. Contrary to the other reviews, I am considering buying at the end of my lease in October based upon the reduced sale price offered by MB."

Not The Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, January 4, 2008

"I bought the R500 for my wife to replace an E320 Wagon that we were happy with however we needed 3rd row seating, the jump seat in the back of the Wagon is un-useable with car seats. The concept is great, we loved the looks, the features such as the self opening/closing trunk and enjoyed having the extra power moving up from the 320 to the 500 power plant. Now for the bad, the quality is horrible. We have had it back to the dealer so many times I think we have put more miles on loaners than we have on the R500 we purchased. I cannot fault the dealership for their effort and helpfulness but I bought a MBenz so I would not have to see the service dept. every other week. Issues include, random SRS sensor failures, air conditioning/heating failures, trunk closure failures, various electronic failures. I am close to asking the dealership for a replacement in the hope that I was unlucky and just took delivery of a lemon vs. the overall model being the issue."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals