2008 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

7.6

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

'07 CDI- excellent car!

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"I have had my '07 R320 CDI 4MATIC for about 10 months now. I have about 30k miles (~90% highway). I agree with some others on here, that the OEM Micheillen tires are not very good, however I just moved up to the Continental 4x4, and I am much happier. I love the fact that I can get all I need into it and still have room for all that the wife happens to pick up on family trips. This being one of the snowiest winters on record in NH, I can attest to its snow performance. In a word, exceptional. I have never owned a better snow machine. The fuel economy also is incredible, with spring-summer values of 27-29 MPG and winter (worst for a diesel) of 24-26 MPG. I will keep this one for quite some time."

Best quality vehicle we've ever owned.

By on Friday, February 3, 2012

"My wife is totally enamored with the R Class CDI, due to its superb handling and passenger/cargo capacity. We also have a 17 cu. ft. luggage carrier, which is easily stored and installed for the long hauls."

Perfect vehicle for family of six

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"We have owned this vehicle for six years. It has performed perfectly for our family. We drove on several long trips with four and six occupants and never had any problems. The rear seating is as comfortable as the driving seats. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone."

I'm buying #2

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Drives good, comfy seats, good price for luxury ve"

Cons: "Small cargo space when all 3 rows are used."

"Worth the money. Comfortably seats a family of 6. Kept the family safe during a major accident. I'm buying #2!"

Great Crossover

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"We've had this for about 6 months. 2008 with Premium Package 2. Bought it with 28,000 miles on it and it felt and drove like brand new. This thing is so smooth on the highway and really easy to drive around town."

MB R350

By on Monday, March 7, 2011

"Best riding vehicle I have owned. Engineering is superb and quality supreme. Very little cabin noise and heavy ride. Averaging 22.4 mpg on highway and with plenty of power. Navigation system is nice and backup camera and parking sensors are the best."

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Great used car value alternative to minivan. Venerable 5.0 litre V8 gives good performance. If you need third row seating access is very good--small children can squeeze between 2nd row bucket/captain seats. 2nd row legroom is best by far I've ever seen. Nav and radio controls are not intuitive and take getting used to (nowhere near Honda-Acura for ease of use). Integrated phone needs special cradle (expensive). If you understand and appreciate the functionality of the car, you will learn to love it's loaf-like form."

Good Choice!

By on Saturday, September 8, 2007

"Coming from a Durango, I have nothing but praise for the big R. PROS: Great quality, good ride, super roomy, looks good, quiet, great stereo, nice sunroof, silky 7-speed. CONS: Nit-pickin' here, but.. mileage is ok, but not great, V-6 is adequate, but no high-HP machine. Probably not the cheapest vehicle for what you get, but the quality is unmatched! Oh, the stigma for owning the benz can be painful at times. But it's just because others are jealous."

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"WOW, drives like floating on clouds with a little horse power at your foot when needed. Lots of room, took long trip with 2 infants and 4 adults, everyone was comfortable. I give 5 stars on Engineering little pricy coming in at $55k."

Comfort, safety, style and tons of room

By on Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, style and lots of room."

Cons: "Costs more to run."

"They call it a cross over, but its a SUV with lots of style and comfort that handles very well for its size. Six or seven adults can comfortably be accommodated for 100 mile trips. The sliding glass roof is great for sight seeing in NYC. The full time 4-wheel drive is peace-of-mind in the winter and rain. Maintenance is high, but its a Benz. The best is never cheap."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz R-Class near Honolulu. See local deals