2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Best ML 350 that I have had so far...

By on Monday, October 12, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, Safety, Usefulness, Dealership Experience"

Cons: "Infotainment system, Software, MBrace internet"

"The handling, braking and gas mileage have been greatly improved in comparison to the earlier (2009 and 2012) models that I owned. Infotainment is a little better, but still the worst part of the car. The blower fan could also use improvement. Interior and exterior construction is also more durable than my former models and has done a good job standing up to my preteen children. I did have some software issues during the first year that resulted in intermittent "Check Engine" warning indicator which went away after a software update. Ergonomically, this SUV is fantastic. Seats are comfortable and it is fairly responsive, considering its size and weight. I average about 18 MPG in town (with a lot of coasting) and about 22 MPG on the Freeway. I was torn between this and an Acura MDX (for the third row seating), but the dealership experience swayed me to stay with Mercedes. I was a long-time BMW owner that grew tired of the stress of purchasing negotiations and reliability issues."

A Nice Small SUV

By on Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pros: "Fit, finish handling, ride."

Cons: "Poor instrument layout, poor interior room."

2014 Mercedes M350

"This is a great vehicle for people who want a nice, well-made small SUV. It's powwerful, handles well, and has nice finishing. I am not happy with the ergonomics at all. Too much of the electronic controls are too small and too far from from the driver, requiring you to take your eyes off the road to make any selections or adjustments. I am most unhappy with the navigation and other associated functions. They require total distraction if you want to use them while driving, which is unacceptale. I would not purchase this vehicle again for those reasons alone. As far as driving, handling, and fit, this vehicle is first rate."

2014 Mercedes M350

Extremely quiet and luxurious. Plush interior.

By on Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, luxurious, quality materials, good power"

Cons: "HID lights should be standard."

"I bought this car 2 months ago. I was thinking of buying the bluetec but not satisfied with the performance. there is a slight lag when accelerating. Gas engine seem to have better acceleration although MPG suffers compared to bluetec. Interior is extremely well done. Love the new look compared to previous models. Exterior is also more aggressive looking and appear more streamline. Love this car so far."

Diesel is powerful and efficient. Great SUV.

By on Monday, October 5, 2015

"If you need to combine good fuel efficiency, good performance, towing ability and all weather capability in a stylish package, the ML350 BlueTec is hard to beat."

Great SUV and redesign for the ML

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, very quiet, solid as a rock."

Cons: "Leather seats optional. Everything is "optional"."

"I have driven them all, MDX, Lexus SUVs, Infiniti FX, and of all of them I like the Mercedes the best overall. The MDX is a close contender and really is more for the money when fully priced out, but with a new body redesign coming up shortly for the MDX, I had to pass it up. The Mercedes rides and handles extremely well and I really like the Nav system and since we already own another Mercedes it presented virtually no learning curve. The only thing I would ding it on is that leather seats are optional! Really, for $55K plus, leather should be standard!"