2011 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

8.4

Based on 219 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Excellent Diesel SUV

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Fast, incredibly quiet, high 20's mpg, roomy. Rear seats fold FLAT so a 5'10" guy can sleep"

Cons: "NONE"

"What can I say, I've owned this vehicle for almost 5 years and the only problems I've had is a cruise control radar unit (Distronic) that required replacement at 50K miles, and the front grill Mercedes tristar had some kind of premature metal wear, so it was replaced at 50K miles and also 80K miles. They got it right this time. All the above items were warranty - honored by my dealer even after warranty ran out. I'm on the original brakes, not even a single light bulb has burned out. There was a 100,000 mile hesitation, turned out to be the fuel filter that was due for it's 100,000 mile change (also original) that the dealer had missed. The master computer in these vehicles is excellent. Heed the service warnings and you will be treated well in return. The diesel fuel economy is incredible. I typically average 26mpg, you can be a leadfoot and get 25. I once got 801 miles out of a single tank. Yes, that's 30mpg. My vehicle also has air suspension, I always engage sport mode while on freeway ramps. It lowers the SUV an inch and stiffens up the ride. Comfort mode is as smooth as an S-Class. I'm going to sell this SUV to my sister in a few months. She deserves it. Built like a tank, fast, efficient. What's not to like?"

Class act vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"I have owned the 350 since July of 05 (2006 model) and LOVE it. It is super comfortable for the long drives I do daily. Handles like a luxury car and the body style is best of all SUV's so far."

WOW!

By on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"My second ML ( Previous 02 ML 320). Many improvements since then. The '11 ML-350, BlueTec is an outstanding SUV. Very responsive while driving. Averaged 28.5 mpg combined driving (Got over 30 mpg on highway driving). ML-350, BlueTech is lighter than my previous ML and is a little shorter in heigth and a little longer. Very comfortable riding. The NAV System shows where ULSD Diesel Stations are located. Some excellent safety features- If you open the drivers door, transmission will go into park (P) when engine is running. Great SUV!"

exceptional drive- quiet suv

By on Saturday, January 9, 2010

"I have had alot of SUV's, this drives better than most cars. Pobably the most quiet SUV available. There is no road noise, or exterior noise at all. I drive 30K+ miles a year (so far have 90K+ on this ride), and still drives the same as the day I got it. Also has tremendous fuel economy. Most of my miles are highway- easily averaging 23+, and even 20+ in the city. You are paying for a quality vehicle- not just a Mercedes emblem. It has exceeding my expectations. SUV convience in a car like ride."

Best car ever

By on Saturday, June 6, 2009

"This car is a very reliable car would recomend :)"