2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

8.4

Based on 218 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

By on Sunday, June 21, 2009

"I was hoping to retain more of my car's value than what it has thus far. Big disappointment. I'll go back to the Acura I had before."

best on the road

By on Monday, May 4, 2009

"I get well over 26 mpg driving 70 mph. This SUV turns on a dime, handles great. I will never ever buy anything else than a MB My wife loves this SUV so much she barely drives her '03 50th edition Corvette anymore. Also the wipers are the best I have ever had, over 1 year of driving and still no streak marks. This SUV is worth ever penny I paid for it."

Bluetec 320

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Great ride new styling for 09' model. The diesel engine has massive power for towing up to 7200 pounds. It is a real gas sipper averaging around 26-28 on the hwy on long trips. Glad I didn't buy the 350 gas model instead! Hardley any engine noise and no smoke. Try it you'll love it. I will do the Brabus performance module next for a 50 hp increase in power with 2 mpg better fuel mileage."

2008 ML350

By on Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Traded in a cute C-Class wagon for more room and towing ability for the ML350 11 months ago. This is the 1st SUV we've had and we love it. My husband perfers driving the ML to his BMW 330ci. Great leg room in the back for the guests and plenty of room for 2 dogs in the "way back". Handles beautifully in all weather. We'll enjoy this vehicle for many many years. Only negative is the tricky nav system with the joy stick, what's that all about?"

great value for the $$

By on Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"This is the second m-class I have purchased with in the last 5 years, I have owned BMW & Jags in the past, So impressed with the product I traded my mother's Cadillac ( her 5th one in a row) in on the c-class benz!"

Best midprice SUV out there

By on Sunday, June 22, 2008

"I actually own one of these, not like some reviewers Great FUEL CONSUMPTION; very good PERFORMANCE AND Great HANDLING, AND No VISITS TO DEALER FOR SERVICE/REPAIRS."

love it

By on Saturday, June 7, 2008

"I have the '08 ML350. Previously owned a Lexus RX. It took a while to get used to the German way of doing things. I love the looks, power and nav system. I get approx. 19 mpg. I'm very happy with this car."

Great ride & good looks

By on Thursday, May 8, 2008

"I have owned one Lexus RX 300 & one RX330 which are very nice suv's, but this Mercedes is much better in style and ride.Plus I don't see other Mercedes like I see Lexus RX all over the place."

Best SUV

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Is the safest, most comfortable, and fuel efficient SUV I have ever owned! I love the car and will buy one over and over again. MB ML350 is an excellent value!"

Told my mom to buy one

By on Friday, November 30, 2007

"I got the 10th addition, its so nice. And its special, only one per dealership. I love it, but I want MB to make more of the options standard like BMW does. I lived it so much I pushed my mom to get one. Its good to know she's safe and taken care of!"

ML350 Edition 10

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Great vehicle...very luxurious and great value for the money...ride is far superior to the X5, same with looks and interior feel."

They get better every year

By on Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"This is my third mL and the best!"

Luxury and Style

By on Saturday, November 3, 2007

"I adore this vehicle. It has every option I could imagine and I look forward to going to work everyday just so I can drive it!!"

my ml350

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"My wife loves the SUV! We leased it to be sure, but we will buying it at the end of the lease. It's that great of an automobile."

Great for long trips

By on Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"People stop us in parking lots to ask about this car. Mileage is better than advertised. Very solid SUV. Dealer service is great."

Owen one

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Drives very well. has the most stylish look than any other SUVs."

Best SUV

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Great SUV!! It handles well, great performance, good gas mileage."

very good

By on Thursday, August 2, 2007

"The engine is very stronge even if I never pulled a boat or trailer up hill.if you don't have a lead foot milage is very good"

Fantastic

By on Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"It is better than the gasoline version. Try it, you love it. And the economy. Diesel is $.50 below premium gasoline! Nearly half the cost of the fuel per mile of any SUV of the same size."

The worst purchase ever !!! I bought a NEW LEMON!!

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"I Purchased this car in 2006 brand new with 10 miles, it was my dream car , I thought. within 6 months on Christmas night, the transmission went out, thank god it was under warranty, then a year later the power steering went out, again thank god , it was still under warranty . I started to wonder if I should trade it in. but I really loved my car and felt like all the kinks was out. Well , the A/C vents broke, power seats stop working, had message about the airbags not working , took it to the dealer and all this was not covered with my warranty. spent over $3500. to fix all . the next year the radiator went out , $2,000. the power driver window button snapped off, and the lights needed to be changed , which I have had to do every year. I can't understand why the light bulds don't last because apparentely there is a back up bulds. spent $450 just to change 2 parking lights/fog lights/ 2 back lights. now we are in 2014 , the timming chain broke , $6,000 to fix !!! can't do it !! I will put on craig's list an hope I can get a decent amount for it. I can't even get $6,000 from the dealer to trade in , they offered $5,000. the worst purchase of my life !!! never again will I buy a MERCEDES BENZ !!!"

Disappointing

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Although my ML350 is a comfortable, smooth-riding vehicle, there are some glitches that surprise me in a $50K vehicle. The navigation system is substandard. My Tom-Tom is far superior to the navi system that came on my MB. I've also had the vehicle into the service department multiple times for the same problem (CO sensors), and I've only owned the vehicle for two years. Service department is great, but maintenance is expensive. I've enjoyed the vehicle overall but will never own another one."

We Love Our Mercedes ML350 SUV!!!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Attractive and fun to drive. It's a Mercedes!"

Cons: "The navigation voice command is a bit touchy."

My 2009 ML350 w/Premium II Package

"Bottom line up front: this is a fantastic vehicle! I shopped several auto makers when searching for a larger vehicle that would better accommodate my small family. After careful consideration I reduced my choices down to the ML350, the new Grand Cherokee Overland (which I believe shares design and engineering elements with the ML), and the Volvo XC90. I ultimately decided on the Mercedes. I was initially set on leasing a 2011 model, but Mercedes Benz Financial was running great financing on 2009 CPO vehicles. With such a low APR I elected to purchase the CPO, which ultimately allowed me to take home a vehicle with more options. That being said; the build quality of the ML350 is second-to-none. I personally like the fact that when I'm traveling down the highway I don't hear any road noise inside of my vehicle. Additionally, you can be assured that you won't be plagued by the random knocks or interior rattles that usually result from poor build quality or low-end materials. The safety features of the vehicle were one of the major reasons that I decided on the Mercedes. Front and rear parking sensors, a backup camera, and air bags throughout the vehicle add to its overall safety factor. If you're not going to be towing anything heavy the ML350 won't disappoint. However, if you're looking for more low-end torque for towing - go with the ML550. The electronics in the Mercedes seem to be a little bit behind those of Japanese competitors, but if you enjoy the basics you shouldn't be disappointed. The hard drive based navigation system works great and is quite simple to use. If you purchase the MBrace service (sort of like ONSTAR) you can actually send destinations to your car via Google Maps. The MBrace service also has an iPHONE application that allows you to locate your vehicle (if you've had a parking lot memory lapse!) and unlock your doors if you've managed to leave your keys inside of the ML. My ML has the Keyless GO feature which pretty much eliminates the need for me to ever take my keys out of my pocket (my wife's key is at the bottom of her purse). Although my daily commuting isn't too extensive, I would estimate my city mileage around 16 mpg. On our last family road trip, maintaining an average speed of 75 mph, I averaged right around 22 mpg. If your looking for an attractive, dependable, and solidly constructed SUV - the ML350 will not disappoint!"

My 2009 ML350 w/Premium II Package

Great, Expensive Crossover SUV

By on Sunday, August 5, 2007

"Factory ordered the 2006 ML500 and got almost everything on it except entertainment pkg; We (2 of us) ride alone. Very pleased with this vehicle in almost all ways except the Navigation system - what a waste of $$. MB should be skewerd for not providing state-of-art. Go buy the Garmin Nuvi 660 and save yourself many $$. This vehicle w/V8 pulls 4300# boat & trailer nicely. 3 way adjustable ride is a great feature. Braking supurb and MPG is respectable if you are light on the pedal. Use Cruise on the open road and have gotten over 21mpg on 500 mile trip (W/O boat.) I'd buy this Veh. again. It looks better w/aftermarket chrome trim avail. from Superior, a wonderful MB dress up parts source."

ML-350 Balance Shaft Problem

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pros: "Good to drive"

Cons: "Maintenance nightmare -"

"This car was a maintenance nightmare - new engine at 15K, transmission problems at 80K, electrical problems - all the time, and finally the Balance Shaft problem - $6300 repair for a known defect that MB knew about. Will never buy another MB product. Have gone to Lexus. Beware of MB, quality is no longer inherent in the name. search ml250 balance shaft --- lots of problems from people"

One of the safest, and most fun car to drive

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pros: "Safest and Fun to drive"

Cons: "Michelin tires made for the ML are best ride"

"Simply put this is an AWESOME car. It has so many features that take care of the driver. The safety features are incredible. People report walking away from horrible accidents unhurt. One of the nicest things is how fun this SUV is to drive. It feels as if he car literally learns your personal diving style and reacts appropriately as if it predicts what you do when controlling the car. When you take a long drive in this vehicle you learn to appreciate how this car takes out the usual stress and tiredness you usually feel when driving other cars. After all this is a Mercedes. Because it is an SUV you sit up high so you get great visibility of the traffic in front of you. I have one hundred thousand miles on my 2006 ML350 SUV and have had no problems with it. When I purchased this car it had Continental tires on it and the ride was a little stiff and jarring when going over bumps in the road. When these finally wore out the dealer recommended and ordered Michelin tires that were designed for this car. What a huge difference these tires made. The ride is smooth and the tires feel like they hug the road making the car feel even more incredibly stable on the road. All in all I can not tell you enough about how wonderful this vehicle is. When I first test drove the car I did not realize how great it was....but after owning it for just a few weeks you will understand just how wonderful it handles, how safe it is, and how much fun you are having."