2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

8.4

Based on 219 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Great Overall Lux SUV!

By on Friday, September 10, 2010

"Ups: Great ride - handles very well for a SUV and still smooth on all road surfaces, great acceleration, seamless speed sensitive steering, great feeling breaks, good turning radius. Downs: While the transmission is said to "learn" your driving style and adjust accordingly, when out of normal driving scenarios it is a bit choppy (i.e. traffic jams with slow moving traffic requiring up and down shifts, lot of start and stop if highway driver, etc.), expensive to repair - but normal for MB, plastic in cargo area tends to rattle a bit. All in all a real pleasure to own and drive, plan on owning this one for the foreseeable future!"

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Its a nice car but is definitely over priced. I would not buy another."

BEST SUV

By on Saturday, August 14, 2010

"THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THIS VEH, IT IS THE BEST SUV YOU;LL OWN"

Think twice about trading it in

By on Monday, May 31, 2010

"I bought my car new in 2006. With the current economy I was thinking about trading it in and getting a less expensive car. After reading the reviews I have changed my mind. I love my car!!!!"

EXCELLENT CHOICE

By on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"I purchased this vehicle as Certified and i have no regrets. Got a very good deal and have already made back the money i paid and can sell the car for. It is not like any other diesel that i have had. It is fast...oh my Gosh...i can take off in a jiffy when in traffic or pass another car. It is comfortable seating, remote operated and all the luxury that a MB provides. This is my 3rd diesel MB and would not ever go back to gasoline...the mileage is great and this is important...big tank and high gas prices will kill you. I was not really wanting a crossover but there was no other diesel i could get 2007 or 2008 so i settled for this and have no regrets whatsoever. Would highly recommend even to the person that never had a diesel before....you will not be sorry."