2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

8.4

Based on 216 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

WOW!

By on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"My second ML ( Previous 02 ML 320). Many improvements since then. The '11 ML-350, BlueTec is an outstanding SUV. Very responsive while driving. Averaged 28.5 mpg combined driving (Got over 30 mpg on highway driving). ML-350, BlueTech is lighter than my previous ML and is a little shorter in heigth and a little longer. Very comfortable riding. The NAV System shows where ULSD Diesel Stations are located. Some excellent safety features- If you open the drivers door, transmission will go into park (P) when engine is running. Great SUV!"

BEST VEHICLE HANDS DOWN!!!!

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "nice to drive, comfort and best features"

Cons: "gas mileage at times in the city"

"Great vehicle to drive. Smooth as you can get for am Suv. Handles well on curves with power. Wouldnt go back to any other brand than Mercedes."

exceptional drive- quiet suv

By on Saturday, January 9, 2010

"I have had alot of SUV's, this drives better than most cars. Pobably the most quiet SUV available. There is no road noise, or exterior noise at all. I drive 30K+ miles a year (so far have 90K+ on this ride), and still drives the same as the day I got it. Also has tremendous fuel economy. Most of my miles are highway- easily averaging 23+, and even 20+ in the city. You are paying for a quality vehicle- not just a Mercedes emblem. It has exceeding my expectations. SUV convience in a car like ride."

What a Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Exceptional comfort, lots of power compared to the older ML series, fast starting diesel even in cold weather, fuel mileage in the upper 20's at highway speeds, a little confusing on the NAV and display screens, 7 speed shifts smoothly, rear view screen too low as are the cornering headlights."

Only Slightly disappointed

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Annoying little transmission clunking at low speeds, and annoying little sounds when using manual shifter. Otherwise, wonderful vehicle."

Best riding vehicle on highway or in town

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "Great vehicle and worth every dollar"

"I was hesitant to put that much money in a new vehicle however I had never owned a Mercedes. My 8 year Mercedes experience has been absolutely great. I will do the same thing again."

Hasn't been good so far...

By on Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pros: "Nice styling, love the torque and 4 wheel drive"

Cons: "reliability is my biggest concern"

"I bought this car used, so I don't know it's history. I've had it for 6 weeks, and had it at the dealership being repaired for almost 4 weeks. It seems complex and hard to repair even for MB dealer. Had to involve MB techs to solve problems. And then, the extended warranty - that's even a different problem. I'll see if I keep it now that I have it out of the shop. Has some great features - love the diesel. We'll see if I get to use them."

Really am impressed!

By on Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pros: "Styling, ride, performance, comfort, prestige"

Cons: "bluetooth phone unreliable"

"Traded my SL550 for the ML350 and although it has a (very) few shortcomings, I LOVE the car. I feel it is the best MB I have ever owned and driven and I have owned MBs since 1971. I'd buy another one as soon as this one is out of warranty (135K)!"

I love this ride!

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "easy to drive, smooth ride, low maintenance"

Cons: "bluetooth isn't that great, it;s difficult for people to hear me"

"It is sharp, roomy, everything works well although the blue tooth can be improved a bit. I love driving this car! Love, love, love it!"

one of the best

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"I got mine used with 55000 miles on it one year ago, now i have 75000 miles, it is perfect SUV ever, no problems ever. Buy one you will see how nice it is."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Best SUV we've ever owned. Just the right size for carrying children, groceries, shopping, trips and parking! Comfortable seating and smooth ride. We love our ML 350."

Best car ever

By on Saturday, June 6, 2009

"This car is a very reliable car would recomend :)"

Class act vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"I have owned the 350 since July of 05 (2006 model) and LOVE it. It is super comfortable for the long drives I do daily. Handles like a luxury car and the body style is best of all SUV's so far."

Best Luxury SUV

By on Monday, March 17, 2008

"My First car was the 98' ML430.....I was the coolest kid @ high school with the nav, great standard rims and great looks and curves of the car. I have stuck with the car, going through 7 of them now (Upgrading Purposes only) I've had the AMG version and just got an ML550. The upgrades are great. I have toyed with other luxury suv's, such as the X5 (hated it & sold it within 3 mos.) I had 2 Different Range Rover's, the first was plagued with mechanical problems, the second was wonderful, but they hold no value with consideration that one could cost you almost 95K. All things considered, I believe in the Mercedes Product above all."

By on Friday, November 2, 2007

"Great car. But not good on gas.."

Great Car/SUV

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"Air conditioning system superb. Driving and riding comfort are excellent. Ergonomics are great. Only issue, light floor coering gets dirtier faster than a black carpet would have. 26,000 miles on my ML 500."

LOVE THE POWER AND HANDELING

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "LOVE IT!! BETTER THAT MY LAST MERCEDES"

Cons: "NONE"

"BEST MERCEDES EVER"

I love the way this car drives

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "premium fuel"

"I have owned this car for two years and have greatly enjoyed driving it. It is as advertised"

Just as a Mercedes Benz should be!

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Purchased at aggressive price, so cost ok."

Cons: "Seats get hard for boney people."

"The faster you drive it, the better it performs. At slow speeds, the over-sized 19" wheel/tire package is a little like fat skiis, you can feel them working, and steering is a bit light - good for parking lots. At very high speeds, the tires track like glued on rails and the steering feels grand prix. Worth the trade-off when driving faster than 55 mph and at 90 mph (say, emergency passing or blasting away from packs of morons hogging the left lane at 60 mph), you're driving the Starship Enterprise at warp speed, totally secure. This is an Authobahn SUV for sure."

Best of my 5 Mercedes Benz cars

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and durable"

A love note from my husband...of course I knew he loved me when he bought me a Mercedes!

"This has been the most dependable Mercedes, by far the best German branded auto I have ever owned including BMW. The all wheel drive is efficient and strong and has taken my family on ski trips through snow and ice. The maintenance has been a breeze! The reliability, refreshing!"

Excellent Diesel SUV

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Fast, incredibly quiet, high 20's mpg, roomy. Rear seats fold FLAT so a 5'10" guy can sleep"

Cons: "NONE"

"What can I say, I've owned this vehicle for almost 5 years and the only problems I've had is a cruise control radar unit (Distronic) that required replacement at 50K miles, and the front grill Mercedes tristar had some kind of premature metal wear, so it was replaced at 50K miles and also 80K miles. They got it right this time. All the above items were warranty - honored by my dealer even after warranty ran out. I'm on the original brakes, not even a single light bulb has burned out. There was a 100,000 mile hesitation, turned out to be the fuel filter that was due for it's 100,000 mile change (also original) that the dealer had missed. The master computer in these vehicles is excellent. Heed the service warnings and you will be treated well in return. The diesel fuel economy is incredible. I typically average 26mpg, you can be a leadfoot and get 25. I once got 801 miles out of a single tank. Yes, that's 30mpg. My vehicle also has air suspension, I always engage sport mode while on freeway ramps. It lowers the SUV an inch and stiffens up the ride. Comfort mode is as smooth as an S-Class. I'm going to sell this SUV to my sister in a few months. She deserves it. Built like a tank, fast, efficient. What's not to like?"

ML 320 CDI

By on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Safe car with all the extras 30+ MPG great fuel economy. Handles like a sports car and fun to drive."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Bought new and have really loved driving this car. It's our 4th Mercedes but first new one. Fantastic luxury features throughout and super safe (which is really number one in my book)! Great gas mileage for this diesel and love the fact I'm doing my part for driving a responsible vehicle. Can't say enough good things. As a Mom, I'm glad to have this option over a minivan!!!"

Great comfort & quiet!

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"This is my first Mercedes Benz and I will probably never own another make of car. I love the design of the ML350, it's comfort, the quietness going down the road and the quality of the car. The dealer stands behind what they sell too! Excellent service!"

Great SUV

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I purchased this SUV because of a friend who works for MB got me a smoking deal. I have been completely satisfied with the overall vehicle. I have owned nothing but SUV’s for the past 10 years and this is the finest riding SUV. Plenty of power from the six cylinder. Able to cruise at 80 plus with minimal wind noise and plenty of power to pass a semi etc. The AC is the best I have ever used (I live in Vegas). Within minutes the car is cool and the air is ice cold. My only complaint is that MB should have leather standard in this vehicle. For a 50K vehicle to not have leather standard is a cheap move. Even a Honda SUV has leather. Perhaps they will read this and make the move to leather. Great vehicle and will most likely get another when the lease is up in two more years."