2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 126 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

A sweet ride in, a boat to drive

By on Monday, July 1, 2013

Pros: "Ride, cute exterior, old-school luxury interior"

Cons: "Throttle response, fuel economy"

"This is actually my mother's car (I drive a brand that begins with a P), but I've driven it frequently enough to form an impression. Reliability seems to have been a non-issue over 2 years, although a front suspension/shock groan has surfaced recently. The Mercedes-Benz hallmarks are all here. Cabin is impressively stiff and isolated for the price. Doors shut with a sound that whispers money. 80 mph feels like 50. And so on. Car has the Premium Package w/ Nav, getting typical toys like power tailgate and rear camera. Synthetic seats are a tad rubbery, but TOUGH as nails and do not appear to wear at all. Wood trim and silver accents are old-world-elegant, and the interior is generally angular and conservative. These are what keep my mother going back to the brand. Very Benzo. Unfortunately, that's where the positives end. It doesn't seem to be any more frugal than the ML350 that it replaced, struggling to reach 23 mpg highway despite weighing 800 lbs less than the ML. Throttle response of a fishing boat. The rudder...it's a rudder. Suspension is very soft and not even well-damped. The car begs for straight lines. Don't think about off-roading with those delicate 19" wheels, which are pretty but a nightmare to clean. Overall, best experienced from the [front] passenger seat. Back seat is tight."

I love it.

By on Friday, January 13, 2017

Pros: "Great highway and city car, distinctive look"

Cons: "Painted bumpers suffer city damage"

"This car has been perfect so far. I have had zero problems with it after several years of use. I live in the city and it is fantastic to park, being relatively short with a terrific turning radius. I have not spent a cent on it except for tires and routine maintenance."

I love this car! Practical, beautiful, fun to driv

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "reliable, fun to drive, solid, beautiful, durable"

Cons: "doppler effect with open windows!"

"This is my first Mercedes, and I scraped the bottom of my piggy bank to afford it. Friends had told me this would be very expensive to own and operate. They were wrong. Except for standard maintenance, which I've been very thorough about, the car has been reliable and a joy to own. There are very few drawbacks...a little tight for room, some of the compartments quirky, I'm not crazy about the center console, and it took me a while to figure out a few of the features. But overall it was a very sound investment, it's holding its value beautifully, it's safe, solid, and a little sexy. Can't ask for more, and I've driven it very hard, including 4 trips to and from California. It's great in all weather, including, recently, lots of snow and ice....I will drive this little beauty til the wheels fall off :-)"

needs just few tweaks

By on Saturday, June 11, 2016

Pros: "fast, fun, safe, very contempora,handle like a car"

Cons: "avg economny noticable road noise at freeway speed"

"I have been fortunate enough to work in the auto industry for many years and Ive driven my share of suv/crossover style vehicles,this is my first MZB Ive ever owned.My impressions are very positive,roomy cab,versatile features,large cargo capacity.This MZB really drives like a car,sure footed well balanced,and this sucker moves with 268 hp,riding on 20 inch sport tires that give the MZB an aggressive stance.Heres the not so good things,average economy,noisy ride at freeway speeds BECAUSE of the sport tires/wheels,center consule(arm rest) poor angle, made of really cheap materials.I would easily take the MZB GLK 350 over the AUDI Q5,and over the BMW x3...."

Expensive Trouble

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The car smoked after driving in a heavy rain. After 3 months, the oil leaked in my garage. The dealer fixed "under warranty" but I hope "it" (leaking oil) will not happen again???"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals