2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

needs just few tweaks

By on Saturday, June 11, 2016

Pros: "fast, fun, safe, very contempora,handle like a car"

Cons: "avg economny noticable road noise at freeway speed"

"I have been fortunate enough to work in the auto industry for many years and Ive driven my share of suv/crossover style vehicles,this is my first MZB Ive ever owned.My impressions are very positive,roomy cab,versatile features,large cargo capacity.This MZB really drives like a car,sure footed well balanced,and this sucker moves with 268 hp,riding on 20 inch sport tires that give the MZB an aggressive stance.Heres the not so good things,average economy,noisy ride at freeway speeds BECAUSE of the sport tires/wheels,center consule(arm rest) poor angle, made of really cheap materials.I would easily take the MZB GLK 350 over the AUDI Q5,and over the BMW x3...."

Great visibility, excellent gas mileage

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

"Perfect size. Large enough to carry my 110 lb labradoodle and yet easy to handle, great visibilty and terrific gas mileage for an SUV. Plus the quality and creature features offered by Mercedes. I typically buy a new car every 2 years but won't be trading this one in for a while. Love it."

Great GLK

By on Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pros: "Great visibility with smooth quiet ride."

Cons: "Some lack of storage in the glove box."

"Worth the wait for the 2013 model changes. Interior is far superior to prior year models. Luxurious, quite and smooth ride even with the 20" wheels. Acceleration in economy mode will start in 2nd gear for fuel savings. Under normal driving conditions, it performs superbly. If I need additional acceleration, I switch to sport mode and the GLK starts in 1st gear adding more torque and quicker acceleration. In ECO mode, the engine will shut off during stops and restart when the brake is released with no interference in acceleration and is almost unrecognizable. If AC is adjusting temperature in Auto mode, providing AC comfort takes priority over engine shut down at stops. All electrical functions are normal. Keyless is great. The only way you can lock keys in car is by using the lock function on the automatic tail gate...dealer said you could never lock keys in car until he did with the tailgate. MBrace unlocked the car. Drove an Audi for 6 years and loved it until I got to 100,000 miles then the car began to break down. Drove the Q5. Sporty, but noisy 2.0 and 3.2 had nothing to offer. Don't believe the man behind the curtain in Consumer Reports. Compare the cars yourself. MB GLK is fabulous. New Pebble Gray with cream and brown interior with pleny of dash wood. Seating in the rear is just as adequate as Audi. Dual sunroofs are filtered for less heat. Less expensive Becker Nav is great. Knob manipulation less complicated than Audi or Lexus. Used USAA Car Buying program and got a great deal. You will enjoy the new GLK!"

It's a Benz! Has a real quality feel.

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive almost car like. Very comfortable."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage in the city plus uses premium gas"

"Solid car with good pickup. It's quicker than it looks. Very comfortable ride. Handles very well for an SUV. Has a lot of nice features. Highway mileage is pretty good. City mileage is poor. Fit and finish is very good. It's a sweet ride!"

Great deal

By on Saturday, May 1, 2010

"For mid size SUVs this vehicle definatly exceeds all in it's class and for the price you cannot beat having this vehicle!"

2014 GLH-250 Blue Tech

By on Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pros: "Great quality, comfort, high MPG, fun to drive"

Cons: "Cargo room - but I knew that when I bought it."

"From and all-around standpoint this is simply the best car I've ever owned (and the most expensive). From a performance standpoint - the Bluetec Diesel is amazing. With the 7-speed transmission, it is fast off the start and runs like a race horse. What's even more impressive is I average around 37mpg in highway driving - and in the high 20's around town in traffic. From an interior standpoint - enjoy the high Mercedes quality interiors and all the bells and whistles. Love the blind spot warning system - never thought I would appreciate that feature. While it would be great to have a bit more cargo room - I understood the trade off when I bought the car."

Love the car with one major exception - ECO

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive perfect size for me."

Cons: "ECO Stop/Start Awful"

"Had a 10 and traded it for an ML350, the interior was very lacking but the 13 interior is much improved. It is a perfect size for me and a pleasure to drive would rate it highly except for ECO Stop/Start system. I drive Company Hybrids that do this all the time and it is truly not noticeable however the GLK is. It can be switched off but ECO defaults on every time you start the car and this setting can't be changed. Unless this default is changed I would not recommend the GLK."

THE BLACK PRINCESS- GLK

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"I LOVE MY NEW GLK. I HAD IT FOR THREE MONTHS AND EVERYDAY PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT THE BLACK PRINCESS(IT'S BLACK WITH BLACK INTERIOR)IT'S A VERY NICE COMPACT SUV.I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR GIVING ME THE HEALTH AND STRENGTH TO PAY FOR IT.JUST GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Traded GL450 for GLK350

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Downsized to GLK350 from GL450. Both great cars, but I forgot how much fun it is to drive a smaller, tighter, more nimble car. And by car, I mean the GLK350 corners well and is very easy to maneuver. Who says size doesn't matter? Great SUV and still a Mercedes!"

By on Friday, June 4, 2010

"my 5th mercedes and i think will be my favorite. only complaint is tight leg room in back seat"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals