2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Buy the extended warrenty

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "nice looking car that is fun to drive"

Cons: "not reliable."

"Most of my driving is long distance (1 to 8 hours a trip) with very little stop and go city driving. Valve cover leak that had to be repaired 3 times before they got it right (45k). Transfer case leak at 49k. Constant bulb burnout in all lights (at least 3 times in the front lights and 6 in the tail lights). at 80k I'm now told I need a new transmission/transfer box at $6,000+. To top it off my seat belt stopped working two days ago. Not a very reliable vehicle. I expected better of a MB as a first (and last) time buyer. If you buy it make sure you purchase the extended warranty."

I love this car! Practical, beautiful, fun to driv

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "reliable, fun to drive, solid, beautiful, durable"

Cons: "doppler effect with open windows!"

"This is my first Mercedes, and I scraped the bottom of my piggy bank to afford it. Friends had told me this would be very expensive to own and operate. They were wrong. Except for standard maintenance, which I've been very thorough about, the car has been reliable and a joy to own. There are very few drawbacks...a little tight for room, some of the compartments quirky, I'm not crazy about the center console, and it took me a while to figure out a few of the features. But overall it was a very sound investment, it's holding its value beautifully, it's safe, solid, and a little sexy. Can't ask for more, and I've driven it very hard, including 4 trips to and from California. It's great in all weather, including, recently, lots of snow and ice....I will drive this little beauty til the wheels fall off :-)"

overly priced maintaining maintainence to expensi

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "not please at all"

Cons: "maintaining vehicle is to expensive be careful"

"have had to many major expense in maintaining vehicle. 3to$400.00 for oil and oil filter service. had to replace tires at only 30000 miles at an expense of $1000.00. now at 50000miles we started getting a bumping noise now they said we had to have new wheels because of out or roundness another $1000.00 it has just been one thing after another with this vehicle. just took it in for the oil change and now the dealer says it needs the transmission serviced that would cost another $1200.00."

Amazing Vehicle, Amazing Lease Deals

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "QUALITY, RIDE,COMFORT, ROOMY,EXCEPTIONAL LEASE PROGRAMS"

Cons: "STILL INTIMIDATED BY THE VOICE COMMAND/NAV SYSTEM"

"Solid, Quiet, Powerful, Beautiful. Tested the Audi Q5 and the Lincoln MKX. Audi was overpriced, the engined sounded bad on acceleration and Audi leases could not compare to the MBZ lease program...over $100/month difference for same options, similar MSRP. Internet shopping is the best way to go. I got the loaded model and almost all the accessories are a breeze. The nav system requires some "getting used too" and the German technology is not as user-friendly as Japanese technology."

Expensive Trouble

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The car smoked after driving in a heavy rain. After 3 months, the oil leaked in my garage. The dealer fixed "under warranty" but I hope "it" (leaking oil) will not happen again???"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals