2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great visibility, excellent gas mileage

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

"Perfect size. Large enough to carry my 110 lb labradoodle and yet easy to handle, great visibilty and terrific gas mileage for an SUV. Plus the quality and creature features offered by Mercedes. I typically buy a new car every 2 years but won't be trading this one in for a while. Love it."

Great GLK

By on Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pros: "Great visibility with smooth quiet ride."

Cons: "Some lack of storage in the glove box."

"Worth the wait for the 2013 model changes. Interior is far superior to prior year models. Luxurious, quite and smooth ride even with the 20" wheels. Acceleration in economy mode will start in 2nd gear for fuel savings. Under normal driving conditions, it performs superbly. If I need additional acceleration, I switch to sport mode and the GLK starts in 1st gear adding more torque and quicker acceleration. In ECO mode, the engine will shut off during stops and restart when the brake is released with no interference in acceleration and is almost unrecognizable. If AC is adjusting temperature in Auto mode, providing AC comfort takes priority over engine shut down at stops. All electrical functions are normal. Keyless is great. The only way you can lock keys in car is by using the lock function on the automatic tail gate...dealer said you could never lock keys in car until he did with the tailgate. MBrace unlocked the car. Drove an Audi for 6 years and loved it until I got to 100,000 miles then the car began to break down. Drove the Q5. Sporty, but noisy 2.0 and 3.2 had nothing to offer. Don't believe the man behind the curtain in Consumer Reports. Compare the cars yourself. MB GLK is fabulous. New Pebble Gray with cream and brown interior with pleny of dash wood. Seating in the rear is just as adequate as Audi. Dual sunroofs are filtered for less heat. Less expensive Becker Nav is great. Knob manipulation less complicated than Audi or Lexus. Used USAA Car Buying program and got a great deal. You will enjoy the new GLK!"

Great overall package

By on Monday, January 21, 2013

Pros: "handling, interior, bluetooth features, ride, eco"

Cons: "can be a bit pricey, needs more cargo space"

"The combination of quality, luxury and comfort makes for a great overall package. It drives like a car but provides more space and versatility. It wont blow you away with its mileage but what it gets is respectable for the 300+ hp it gives you. It is an incredibly smooth driving machine. The eco stop start feature has far exceeded my expectations. I thought I would be able to notice it every time the motor shuts off but if the radio is playing and you go straight from brake to throttle it takes off without a hitch. However in stop and go traffic it is noticeable. However, with the touch of one button you can shut it off. It handles beautifully in poor weather. The blue tooth connectivity works flawlessly likewise with the audio streaming. Great features! Much better interface than my Chevrolets. If you forgo on many of the "extra" options and just get what you want, it can prove to be a very good value for the combination of quality and luxury that it provides. Overall a great buying decision I feel. Very close to purchasing an Infiniti but I am very happy with the decision I made."

Great deal

By on Saturday, May 1, 2010

"For mid size SUVs this vehicle definatly exceeds all in it's class and for the price you cannot beat having this vehicle!"

2014 GLH-250 Blue Tech

By on Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pros: "Great quality, comfort, high MPG, fun to drive"

Cons: "Cargo room - but I knew that when I bought it."

"From and all-around standpoint this is simply the best car I've ever owned (and the most expensive). From a performance standpoint - the Bluetec Diesel is amazing. With the 7-speed transmission, it is fast off the start and runs like a race horse. What's even more impressive is I average around 37mpg in highway driving - and in the high 20's around town in traffic. From an interior standpoint - enjoy the high Mercedes quality interiors and all the bells and whistles. Love the blind spot warning system - never thought I would appreciate that feature. While it would be great to have a bit more cargo room - I understood the trade off when I bought the car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals