2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great car to lease

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful styling, comfortable"

Cons: "Doesn't handle like a BMW, but it's plenty good."

"I love driving German cars, but I would never own one after a horrific experience with a 1998 ML 320. But, I highly recommend leasing this car, so it's always under warranty. My last car was the 2007 BMW X3, but when the lease expired, the 2010 was exactly the same, so I wanted something different. The 2010 GLK was brand new and I absolutely loved the styling. It felt a bit roomier than the X3 and the ride and seats were a bit softer and more comfortable, although still much firmer than your typical Japanese or US rides. Compared to the X3, I would have to say the BMW was a better handling machine. It held the road like it was on rails, whereas the GLK gets a bit unstable on rough road surfaces - nothing bad here. It's still very good, but the BMW was better. Other than that, I really like the car. I've had no problems in 2 years and the care is really good looking, good driving and comfortable. I highly recommend leasing one if you can."

Best I ever had

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Ride, safety, look, quiteness, prestige"

Cons: "Rear seat room"

"I owned it for more than a year. Not a single quality problem. Ride likes a car with feel of a tank. Gas mileage is average. Interior is excellent. Exterior is sharp looking, better than rest of the rounded copycats. Highway driving is real fun."

Great foul weather car!

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Powerful and comfortable,"

Cons: "Does best with 93 grade gas along with low gas eff"

"This car handles snow and heavy rain very well. It is a gas guzzler. Luxury abounds. If you need the space and enjoy the luxury, don't mind the economy or lack thereof, this is the car for you."

Love the style and the luxury...

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

"I looked at the BMW x3, and the Audi q5. This is by far the best because of the options (love mbrace) and the style (nothing looks like it). The Audi is essentially the VW equivalent, and the BMW does have a luxury presence (other than the name). I got the GLK with just about all options (expect for the rear video and parktronic) which gives it presence."

Great riding and looking SUV, Handles exceptionall

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Classy and great to run around in."

Cons: "no cons."

"I have had this MB for over two years and it has never dissappointed. Rides and feels great. Great Value. Only comment that is slightly neg. is that the passenger seat could go back a little further. Great SUV Mercedez!"

TRADED IN A 2011 X-3 335I FOR THE 2011 GLK

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "A VERY SMOOTH SUV IN EVERY WAY."

Cons: "CARGO SPACE IS LESS THAN THE X-3, BUT NOT BY MUCH."

"THE GLK DOES EVERYTHING BETTER THAN THE X-3 EXCEPT HANDLING AND TOP SPEED.THE TRANSMISSION IS VERY SMOOTH AND THE RIDE IS EXCELLENT. THE FIT AND FINISH IS PERFECT. ALSO, THE MSRP IS HUNDREDS LESS THAN THE X-3 335I."

So Far so good

By on Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Bought car for my wife and she loves it. She has 20,000 miles on it with now issues. It has been serviced by dealer as schueled so far the cost has been 800.00 Only issue I have is the back seat room. Glad I do not have to sit back there."

By on Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Rides like an R-Class but quieter. Handles like a C-class sport on the road and quck as a rabbit (the animal not the car)"

almost 4 years in -still love it- no problems,

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pros: "ride, size, quality, fit and finish, nice interior"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"solid ride, no mechanical or electrical issues, just did brakes and tires and bulbs once wearing well"

Small luxury SUV for small price

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

"This is a lot of car for the money. My GLK has the standard setup plus single disc cd with nav and satellite radio. Heated front seats only real indulgence needed. You can spend another $10,000.00 on accessories, but why? This is the third new Mercedes I have owned (and have had four new BMW's) and this is easily the best value of the bunch. Feels as big in front as the X5 (though smaller in back), with excellent throttle response and handling. This is my wife's car, but I find myself driving it instead of my E350 Coupe. Nice car!"

Very well built but missing a few gimmicks.

By on Friday, February 12, 2016

Pros: "Fast, Solid Build, Fuel Economy"

Cons: "Tight interior, back up-camera & navi @ high $$"

"The first thing which really impressed me when I first test drove the GLK350 was how cheap it was compared to other SUV within the same category. The power coming from the 302 HP V6 engine is incredible fast and moving on the freeway is a true joy. Fuel economy is fantastic especially on the freeway. Things I dislike is the lack and expense for a rear-view camera, HID Headlights and the short rear end which it almost seems MB run out of money when the designed the vehicle. Some of the other things that bothered my that you need to reset the A/C and navigation menu every day. The interior is nice but there is hardly any storage room for little things. Overall is a very nice vehicle and perfect for a small family. Still don't expect having 4 adults going cross country due to tight interior. Exterior is solid and the paint is inferior compare to some of those cheap factory paint jobs. Update coming soon."

Great Vehicle - Poor Navigation System

By on Monday, August 17, 2015

Pros: "Handling, quality, interior finish, engineering"

Cons: "Navigation system technology is outdated"

"I bought a 2015 GLK 350 AWD 4 moths ago and have 4,000 miles on it. Overall the car is great. It drives well with good visibility (tight handling and responsive). The interior finishing is impressive and comfortable. Overall combined mileage is about 24mpg. Mercedes customer service and follow-up is excellent. The only downside is the navigation system. For example, you can't take a look at the upcoming turns, miles to next point or the total itinerary. Mercedes apparently realized this was an issue and upgraded it on the new C class. I called them to ask if a hardware/software upgrade would be made available for the GLK and they said it was not & they weren't sure if it would be. So on long trips I need to use my iPhone and the Google maps navigation function to get this information"

Preowned Certified 2013 GLK350

By on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pros: "Value, top of Class, Handeling, Acceleration"

Cons: "Some Options should be Std, wind noise at HWY Spds"

"New to me auto. Lexus RX300 for 16 years so this car has a lot to live up to. Good Value, these cars hold value but shopped around for good price/value (not best price); Prepaid Maint and Extended Warranty. Good Dealer service. Very well made. Interior trim is excellent. Good appointments and functionality. Handling is responsive with no roll, turning radius is short. Acceleration is above class. Dealer replaced front rotors and brake pads on all four. Either a high wear item or previous owner had a heavy foot. Internet reviews and blogs did not expose any chronic maintenance items for this year model."

Excellent performance

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

"Excellent acceleration Excellent braking Excellent response. Only short coming.Backseat space & tight entrance"

Best car i've ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pros: "Aesthetics, interior, handling"

Cons: "small-ish back seat leg room"

"Best car i've ever owned - perfect size for day to day and travel. Handles like a dream, no matter what the conditions with the 4matic option. Reliable in snow, and is sturdy on the road. The interior is beautiful and panoramic sunroof is nice too. My one and only sub-negative is the backseat is a bit on the small side in regards to leg room if you have the front seats all the way back... you'll want to have shorter passengers ride in the back if you have a full group riding along. The GLK is on the E class chassis, so comfort while driving is amazing, but it still handles like a smaller, peppy suv with the pickup and go of a sportscar. The back hatch is handy with auto lift, and the backseat drops down very easily (one button) to store large items. Navigation and options are wells suited. Have had this car long enough to almost pay off & plan on keeping it a very long time. Even my husband loves it. Mercedes hit the mark for a compact SUV with the soul of their brand. Overall a pleasure to walk into my garage each day and go to work in this car - worth the money!"

excellent auto

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "great handling perfect size"

Cons: "expensive navigation"

"Great driving, powerful engine perfect size, great fit and finish"

Right Size - Good Power - Very Flexible

By on Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pros: "Great road feel. Very safe. Good mileage"

Cons: "Some features are a bit complicated and German"

"If you're looking for a small SUV with a lot of features that's fun to drive and gets Toyota RAV4 or Honda CRV type mileage but with more safety features and more fun to drive, this might be your car. It has those great Mercedes driving dynamics and feel in a very sporty and competent auto. Take one for a test drive. You might be hooked."

Great all utility SUV.

By on Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pros: "Great handling, many luxury features."

Cons: "Doesn't do well with icy roads."

"Would be better served with the all wheel drive option. We really enjoy the safety and reliability of our GLK!"

Great size SUV!!

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Size, Highway gas Mileage, handling, smooth ride"

Cons: "City gas mileage, DVD not good, no memory card"

"This is a great size SUV which can fit a 6’ person comfortably in the front or back seating area. Gets good highway gas mileage, handles great and has a smooth ride. City gas mileage is not so good in hot climate. My GLK had better city gas mileage in Hawaii then it has in Texas. Sound system is great, but you should get the six pack CD player if you drive a lot (DVD doesn’t work while driving). Also memory card and backup assist is not standard, but it should be."

Love it!

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

"After years of owning large SUV's I did tons of research and decided on a smaller SUV. The joy is driving it. Only complaint is the back seat is tight and not enough storage overall BUT will give it all up just to have this car...drives like a dream and is super safe to boot. Buy it, you won't be sorry."

Love this new model

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "drive like a dream, great pick up"

Cons: "interor qual. compromise, poor intown gas mileage"

"Handles like a car, smooth ride, no suv truck like feeling. great car for the price. I was hit broad side by an suv with a grill guard walked away with only 1000$ damage. Love the steel and reinforcement."

Great SUV!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "Quiet and fun to drive"

Cons: "The cruise control is too close to the turn signal"

"I drove big SUV's in the past and love the gas mileage in the V-6 and it is easier to park. The dealership maintenance fees were higher, but I was able to find a local authorized service center that charges less than half what the dealer charges and they have been great! This is an impressive vehicle to drive up in and people always think I paid way more than I did."

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"I purchased this after driving similar mid-sized SUV's. the drive was superior - the handling amazing and the look - OMG - It is a looker - and handler. The issues I have is maintenance with MB - I never expected it to be so expensive. But I will pay the extra cost and ensure that I am under warranty and in the best shape.. Also with compartment space for anyone other than driver - Driver is comfortable - all others tight... Highly recommended if you need a mid-sized SUV which handles really well - 20+ mileage and wants to turn heads -- NOT recommended if you want to pay a lot for service which is typically priced of value and with a LOT of room in the interior Love it... Really happy"

great all around vehicle

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Own the Glk for about 19 months, pass two winter in the New York area with the heavy snow never a problem. Ran like a champ in New York City biggest snow storm. All around great performer and ride steady and heavy, but easy to drive. Also getting out you don't need a step stood like other suv."

Best small SUV

By on Saturday, September 25, 2010

"I have had this small SUV for several months now and I really like it. The feeling of driving is amazing. The interior is very comfortable. The engineer is powerful enough for the size of the car and is really responsive. The mileage is not too bad. I can do nearly 19 miles per hour in mostly city driving in a big metropolitan area, which is better than my previous Altima. The Bluetooth is easy to connect with my iPhone and is easy to use. Overall, this is a great car with a very reasonable price."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals