10/8.7

8.1

Based on 16 Ratings for the 2015 - 2018 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

PERFORMANCE, SAFETY, LOOKS & SUPERB CUSTOMER SERV

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, excellent mileage, gorgeous looks"

"I've had my 2015 GLA for over a year. I drove it across country and back three weeks after purchasing. It is just a pleasure to drive - handling like a sports car, with interior comfort, great on gas mileage with plenty of room. The exterior/interior are gorgeous. The features are so easy to use - navigation etc. Mercedes Benz customer service is unbeatable. I feel I'm taken care of in every way possible through Embrace, road service, etc. I don't feel like "oh you bought your car, now good luck." When I drive this car I feel confident that if I needed help, I'd get it right away. Everyone compliments me on this vehicle."

Comfort, power and looks

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pros: "Looks, comfort, power and mpg"

Cons: "little noisy"

"My wife and I love the GLA 250. Are choice was down to the BMW xi, the Audi Q3 and the GlA. The rides on all three were very good, but the GLA was much better looking both interior and exterior; it looks luxury. Most sedan seats are too low; the GLA sits much higher and is very comfortable; this was very important to us. That is why we didn't purchase the Mercedes 250. The mpg we are getting is 27 city and between 32 to 36 highway.The car has plenty of power and sufficient cargo space."

Practical with a bit of excitement thrown in

By on Friday, January 8, 2016

Pros: "great small family SUV"

Cons: "options are expensive"

"I have had my GLA250 4matic for little over 4 months now and am extremely satisfied with it. Compared to BMW X1 and Audi Q3 which were my options when i decided to get my vehicle, the GLA definitely stood out in terms of looks and seating comfort. The interior ergonomics are fairly simple. Doesn't take too long to get used to all the buttons in the cabin. Something which i was not expecting when i bought this was the punch the engine packs when you floor it. I have taken it on multiple long drives in all the different weather conditions and the drive comfort remains the same. Compared to other SUV's i have driven, this corners more like a sport sedan and makes it extremely fun to push around on curvy roads. The only negative i have is that Mercedes does not offer too many standard options on the car. Like a rear view camera was part of a expensive option for me! But i guess that is a cost you pay to buy into the brand."

This just might be my next MB.

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I want this car

"I am a Sr Citizen who has owned several diesel powered MBs and am looking for another. I have driven this car several times and like it, especially in 4WD. I was greatly surprised with the single review awarding a "1" rating. All other were 9 or 10. I cannot help but suspect someone has an axe to grind and is submitting a "spoiler." MBs are not inexpensive and the repairs ain't cheap. Conversely, the family's "bomber"is a1998 diesel we have owned since September 1997. It has 215,000+ miles on it and still drives and handles beautifully. Repairs? of course - expensive but well done and very well supported. That's a plus with all the MB products my family has owned."

Benz-250 4Matic

By on Sunday, August 28, 2016

"If you’re the type who likes sporty luxury cars and have more space including of road capability, the Mercedes GLA250 4Matic has a lot to like features and offers even more to love. The base-model powered by 208-horsepower turbocharged 4-cylinder that delivers a respectable amount of power with good MPG’s! It’s maneuverable and handling feels nimble. The GLA tracks nicely through corners and seats sporty and comfortable. I was behind the wheel whole day drive this car to another state and not tired at all. What disappoints me - Voice active system works with GPS but not with Phone system. GPS traffic re-route future works with Sirius XM only. And if you didn’t purchase expensive multimedia package you don’t have either option. While Land Rover gives you 4 years warranty and 4 years Secure tracking and Customer service for Benz it is not free 30 days trial only! And App useless expect if you forgot key’s inside and would like to unlock remotely your car. These little things are only very disappointing."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next