2011 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

8.0

Based on 175 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

love my GL!

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pros: "great gas milages on bluetec"

Cons: "navigation hard to use"

"I have the GL bluetec. I get great gas mileage and I don't find myself filling up at the pump as much. Usually I can go 10 days without getting gas. I love how much room I get and the third row seat is an actual third row seat that can seat real adults not preschoolers. I also love the rear view camera and the blind spot assist. Only draw back is the navigation is not as intuitive as I would like. Other than that, overall a great vehicle."

Fantastic car!!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Very luxurious, fast, comfortable, great looks"

"This car is amazing. Very fast on the highway and the ride comfort is superb. Accelerating is truly effortless, and for a SUV of that size I consider that spectacular. The interior is very luxurious. Leather is abundant throughout, and you also get televisions inside!! Also, there is a lot of wood trim. The exterior looks are aggressive without too much flash, just perfect. Overall, this is a great car, and the best part is it's a Mercedes-Benz!"

Meets expectations

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"owned this car since new in 2007. other than the standard maintenance have not had any issues. drives well both in the city and on the highway. Wish i had got the backup camera-this vehicle is large! Also not impressed with Mercedes and their slooowwwness to add things like usb ports, bluetooth, etc. Now that it is out of warranty, i'll be watching to see what starts to break."

Love the Diesel!

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"My second GL 1st 320 08 is much better than 07 37k mi and no major problems excel gas mi mid 20's at 80mph and pulls boat easily, bad elect shift put it back on middle get rid of ash tray, seats hard! All around great suv and I have had them all!"

LOVE THE STYLE

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"My husband bought me this SUV(GL-450) for Christmas last year and I LOVE IT. We have not had any problems with it. We have 3 kids and it has enough room for the 5 of us to be comfortable on long trips. It is very stylish and a head turner."

Gl320 2009

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"first year and 10,000 miles. nothing wrong. everything works great. 27 mpg on trips. city shows 23 mpg. At this point nothing but praise. The ride and turning compares to nothing else I've driven, or owned in this class. Time will tell but off to a great start."

Solid Vehicle

By on Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Great Stile, Handling ok, Mercedes in and out, diesel very quiet. Most people would love to own this, but lacks big vehicle appeal. Way over priced. 23 to 27 mpg excellent. Long highway trips at 28-31 mpg."

By on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"BY FAR THE BEST SUV AROUND ANY WEATHER SNOW DRY AND ANY AMOUNT OF RAIN POSSIBLE WE DROVE 70 MILES IN AN ABSOLUTE DOWNPOUR GOING 65-75 MPH THE 550 ATE THE ROAD NEVER SLIPPING AN INCH AND THE WIPER SYSTEM WAS BEYOND GREAT SO IF YOU TAKE LONG ROAD TRIPS THIS IS #1"

European SUV

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"I've had my GL 320 CDI for 25,000 miles and no repair problems whatsoever. Gets 21 to 27 MGP. First tires wore out at 15,000 miles, due to 19" rims. The 19s are a rare tire without much in the way of off road tread, I would recommend the 18". The off-road lift is fun, you just need 18" off-road tires to have traction. The vehicle is happy puttering around town or Autoban fast crusing the hinterland. Love the sound system/navigation/blue-tooth phone. Nice integration. Drives like a Euro-sedan, mileage like a econo-box, great traction with constant 4X, eats tires a little too quickly. Still, a great ride. A little cramped compared to a huge US SUV, a little big compared to an E-class size sedan. I just wish tire makers would make more SUV-like tires (deeper tread, longer lasting compounds) on the 19" wheels."

Sweet ride

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Without a doubt the finest car (suv) I've owned. I also have a BMW 740 and an X5. Better than both, and I love those cars."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals