2002 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2002 - 2017 models.

Great G500

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"This truck is the safest, sturdiest, most luxurious vehicle I've been in (that includes many 4 door trucks, hummers, range rovers etc. Built solid. I owned a 1960's era mercedes sports car and this is made with the same quality...no plastic or fiberglass here! I get the feeling this truck will last 40-50 years if maintained. Only downside is it does ride a little rough...but hey, it's a truck!"

Love my G500

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "This truck is a monster that everyone looks at!"

Cons: "It gets a very robust 9 mpg!"

"I bought my G500 last June. I love it. Maintenance is expensive, and so is the fuel, but if you can afford a G, you shouldn't complain. I will be a loyal G owner only trading up to a silver G55 :)"

It's a TANK!!

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"If you are looking for a vehicle that will truly go anywhere, and grab attention, this is the one. I drive a 2002 G-500 and even though it is almost 6 years old, it still steals the show - even gets more looks than lots of fancy sports cars. Plus, it holds its value. Gas mileage is not great, but what would expect from something made of steel. If you want great mileage, buy something made of plastic, like most other SUV's. If you want something that feels like a tank, get the G-500!"

Best SUV on the market

By on Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Pros: "Nothing like it, Amazing resale value"

"This is my second G. I bought my first new in 2004 and traded it in two months ago for a new 2015. The last one had just under 100K miles and it was always a rock solid car. This was/is the families work horse!!! It goes through any weather and is the only Mercedes still built like the old S class tanks from the 80's. It is a vault!!! At the same time its the car that the valet will keep in front of the restuarant. This is a special car. There is no other way to put it. Its hand made and its just down right awesome. It may not be the quickest, or the most tech savoy, but there is nothing else there quite like it. It has a charm that no other vehicle can match. Furthermore the resale value is second to none. After 11 years and nearly 100K miles, I recieved more then 50% of the initial purchase price in a trade in. I probably could have gotten another 5K for a private party sale. I plan on keeping this one for another 10 years and I highly recommend this vehicle."

G500

By on Monday, January 4, 2010

"wonderful vehicle and head turner but the only complaint is that mercedes make a wonderful motor but everything else goes wrong small things malfunction like for example my window motors went out and now i am dealing with a right door modulator,but otherwise its a awesome brute beast"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz G-Class near Honolulu. See local deals