2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

I LOVE this car!!!

By on Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pros: "All Pluses"

Cons: "No Minuses"

What a car!

"This is my third Mercedes. I keep coming back for the QUALITY and PERFORMANCE. I have owned several different "luxury cars" and hands down none compare to Mercedes. The car is beautiful inside and out and it rides like a dream. Everyone should be able to experience driving this car!"

What a car!

Comfortable with good handling and looks.

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, styling, drive quality."

Cons: "Driver interfaces, GPS and rear seat entry."

"Overall I love the car. It looks and drives the way you expect a MB should. It is quick, responsive, and comfortable with excellent quality. Not crazy about the gear shift lever on the steering column, nor the driver interfaces (can be very confusing). Raked roof line makes entry to rear seats more difficult that you would expect. Biggest disappointment is the GPS. The GPS on my phone is far easier to use and often more accurate than the one in the MB."

best all-around sedan

By on Friday, June 2, 2017

"Enjoy driving this car each time I take it out. Gets good gas mileage, comfortable, and fun to drive. Nav system has weaknesses in programming destinations. Back-up camera works only when radio is on. Weak AM radio reception. Car is well engineered and well built. Has more features than I use. This is my second Benz and I will probably replace it some day with another Benz."

best car ever!!

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

"wonderful car. very well designed. real road car."

Well worth the money

By on Friday, March 4, 2011

"Exceptional ride, fit/finish, diesel econo, pickup. Looked at many cars, some higher/ lower price, best overall for the money. The 2010 replacement not the same ride comfort."

A luxury rocket.

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Amazing performance and acceleration. Great looks"

Cons: "Slightly rough ride. Jerky trans in sport mode"

"My 2nd E-Class AMG. My 2004 rode better but did not handle or preform anything like the 2012. I plan on changing tires to Michelins from the stock Pirelli's. Great electronics and looks. The exhaust is a little loud for my taste and the gear box can be a little jerky in modes other than Comfort. Where it really shines is straight line 0-1xx"

Wonderfully powerful car!

By on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable, large engine luxury vehicle"

Cons: "The learning curve for the electronics is steep"

"Fantastic drive with power to spare. The car has all of the extras you could dream of and is a pleasure to drive. It handles very well, especially in the corners. For the 6 months I have owned the car, I have had no problems - the only service so far is an oil change. For a four seater convertible, this is the best on the market."

MB has really stepped up!

By on Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, tech savvy, VERY comfortable!"

Cons: "Pricey w/o a rebate, but you get what you pay for"

"I already owned a 2002 C CLass and was looking to make the move up in size. Evaluated BMW, Lexus, etc and finally decided on the E Class as the USAA rebate of $4000 was too good to pass up. MB has really come into the 21st century in a big way! This car has a great layout and styling, and the electronics and convenience features are all extremely well integrated, easy to use, and very useful. I just returned from a 1500 mile cross-country trip in this car and it was truly a pleasure to drive. I love the panorama roof and the HID headlights, and an especially nice touch is the LED cabin lighting. The front end has a nice aggressive style to it and the car handles extremely well in all driving conditions. I had my heart set on the BlueTec but when I found out the new gas engine gets only 2 mpg less than the diesel, I went with the more responsive engine. Maintenance costs are much less with gas as well."

My First MB and Loving It!

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Smooth Handling and Very Luxurious !"

Cons: "Not as Powerful as BMW, but Good!"

"I was a bit leary about moving from my reliable Lexus GS to my first Mercedes. My wife and I both looked at BMW 5-series, before we settled on the E350. If you're looking for luxury and comfort ride, this car is it! This car is luxurious (IMO) both inside and out. And, since this car is still under the factory, as well as additional CPO warranty, I am confident that we can put some miles on this beauty before it'll need its first oil change (after about 10,000 miles!) My only pet peeve, here, is that I wish the COMAND system would be a bit more robust like the BMW's iDrive. But, overall, we are very happy with this purchase and my wife loves the special contour driver seat with massaging feature!"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Pros: "Solid, safe, reliable, comfortable plush interior"

"This car has been rock solid, a great commuter in awful DC traffic. I generally don't feel safe in cars but I feel safe in this car. Excellent comfort in the interior, the only thing I wish it had was fold down seats in the back and heated steering wheel but those are not deal breakers. If you want a sturdy, reliable and elegant car to go on road trips or commute to work, this is it. I tested this and the BMW 5 series, which is a bit peppier and quicker but this car was at a better price point and I don't feel I sacrificed on quality. It's a bit boring on the outside compared to the BMW."