2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

So glad I bought it

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Solid. Great gas mileage/power, 10 GB music regis"

Cons: "Oil change $200-300 every 10k miles."

"I purchased this car last September with 18,000 miles. I love the car. I traded in a Honda Accord and the Mercedes is a much nicer car. It has great acceleration when needed, but still gets excellent gas mileage. It is not as fun to drive as my wife C350, but road trips are a pleasure. Make sure you have a warranty as any repairs will cost you both arms and both legs, but some things are just worth it."

Stay away from trouble!

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pros: "Beautifull car. Nice engine."

Cons: "Poor reliability and service."

"I bought this car (E5504MATIC) thinking I will not have to worry about a car for a while. At 18000 miles I had to change the first set of rotors-brake paddles. And AGAIN at 28000. Now, at 29000 the steering wheel vibrates at high speeds. I got on this site to see the trade-in value..."

The quality is not there

By on Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pros: "Engine is powerful and quiet. Beautiful interior."

Cons: "Steering is not communicative and the car drifts."

"I bought the car with 200 miles from the dealer. Within 3 months of purchase, a number of warranty items came up: 1) Front brakes & rotors were seriously warped, 2) Soft top would not retract properly, 3) The soft top housing cover would not sit flush when closed, 4) Driver side door not aligned properly, 5) Driver side window squeaking when hitting bumps, 6) NAV and software crashed. For the $65K price I paid for the car, this was disappointing at best. This will be my last MBZ vehicle."

WOW, Get one you'll love it!

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great appearance, head turner"

Cons: "took me 3 dealerships to get the price I wanted"

"I'm not sure if I have much of a leg to stand on in the luxury car world but I'm going to wright a review anyways. I came from a 2007 Honda Civic SI to a 2010 ECLASS. I was a firm Honda guy for a while,,, almost over 10 years. That being said I wasted all that time driving junk! The Mercedes Benz ECLASS is a serious piece of art, smooth ride, sturdy indestructible feel and just unbeatable in appearance. I'm in my early 30's and the lady's defiantly turn there head when they see me in this thing. A person told me that once you go to Mercedes you'll never want to drive anything else...well they were right. If you want a good deal on a certified pre-owned model try buying after xmas. I got a killer deal and have never looked back.I hope this is one of many Mercedes that I will own."

like car except front end problem

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pros: "Looks, comfort, engine performance"

Cons: "Front end problem"

"In general like my E550 except for chronic issue with vibration on front end when braking with light to moderate pressure. Rotors replaced at 10,000 miles which fixed problem initially, but now doing it again so dealer is replacing front end bearings this time. I guess can just keep replacing stuff until warranty out, then I will trade it off. I would never want to own MB that is not in warranty at the price of the repairs. I like everything else about the car and did look at other manufacturers in class and felt this was best in its class."

Best Convertible ever by far!

By on Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pros: "Once you get use to the Navigation system this car is everything!"

Cons: "The Stereo in the CLS had better acoustics."

"If you are looking for a family car that gets 40 mls/gln, has trunk space for four suitcases, and room for three kids look somewhere else. This is not your car! If you are technologically challenged this is not your car! If you are looking for fun in the sun, quality, power, response, sport ride when you need and comfortable ride when you want, this is your car!!! This car not only turns heads on the road by its styling, smoothness, and quietness, at low RPMs, it can also be heard coming around the corner if you decide to punch it, the tires spin and the muffler roars!! Traded a CLS 550 for it and do not regret it at all, two different cars in styling but one common powerful engine. Love it!!"

Love the car, love the ride

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Pros: "Performance, handling, quality"

Cons: "Front end clearance."

"This car is so much fun to drive on the highway. Great ride, great handling. Love the performance, gripping, massaging drivers seat. And it gets 24-25 MPG traveling at 80 MPH. Also very quiet, so easy to have a conversation with passengers or talk on the phone system while driving. My only issues are: 1. wish it was about an inch higher in the front, 2. I wish the silver/white dashboard were easier to read in certain daylight conditions and 3. I wish the exhaust tips were situated such that you couldn't bump into them when loading thru the rear hatch as I have burned my leg twice. Otherwise love the car."

2011 E350 Cabriolet.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pros: "Keyless go, air scarf, style, led lights"

Cons: "Gas mileage, delays in transmission"

"This car is fantastic. I have owned it for almost two years with no problems at all. It is black on black and is a head turner. Others comment on this car frequently. Love th e looks of the sport package and wood upgrade. I wish the car would allow you to stay in sport mode permanently instead of resetting to economy mode. The gas mileage is not great and is about the same as my V8 Jaguar did. A bit disappointed in that."

Very Perplexed

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"I own a 2008 e350 with 51000 miles. Took it in for service last week. Dealer tells me the SUSPENSION has dropped and caused a great deal of safety concern for my family, not to mention this ruined my tires. They would put SHIMs and prop up the suspension, I had never heard of such thing. I have great concern about this and I was only told the cause is GRAVITY.... I will sell this car and never buy another BENZ, so I wont have to worry about a DROPPED SUSPENSION. BTW Benz customer service did not meet expectations."

2014 E350 4-Matic Sedan is a great car for senior

By on Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pros: "design/ease of use, handling, quality, reliability"

Cons: "depreciation rate too fast"

"I switched from Lexus to Mercedes about 3 years ago. Even though Lexus is a well built car, I was thoroughly impressed with the design/ease of use, handling, reliability, and gas mileages of my E-350 4-Matic Luxury sedan. I consider MB is a notch above Lexus, not just the name but also the car itself. The style of my car is not too flashy and it is a solid and well built car for senior. In terms of all wheel drive, my son-in-law has a Subaru AWD but the handling of Subaru is not nearly as easy as E-350 4-Matic. Subaru was very stiff in handling while MB is not. If you live in a colder climate, 4-Matic is a highly recommended option since you need not to worry about snow or slippery road with 4-Matic. In Southeastern PA, I do not need snow tires for Winter. The only issue I have with MB is its rate of depreciation. I cannot understand why such a good car depreciates so fast vis-a-vis Lexus. So, if you can find a good used MB say 2-3 years old, it is a very good deal. By the way, I intend to keep my MB for a long time and it is not for sale."