2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 166 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Wonderfully powerful car!

By on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable, large engine luxury vehicle"

Cons: "The learning curve for the electronics is steep"

"Fantastic drive with power to spare. The car has all of the extras you could dream of and is a pleasure to drive. It handles very well, especially in the corners. For the 6 months I have owned the car, I have had no problems - the only service so far is an oil change. For a four seater convertible, this is the best on the market."

MB has really stepped up!

By on Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, tech savvy, VERY comfortable!"

Cons: "Pricey w/o a rebate, but you get what you pay for"

"I already owned a 2002 C CLass and was looking to make the move up in size. Evaluated BMW, Lexus, etc and finally decided on the E Class as the USAA rebate of $4000 was too good to pass up. MB has really come into the 21st century in a big way! This car has a great layout and styling, and the electronics and convenience features are all extremely well integrated, easy to use, and very useful. I just returned from a 1500 mile cross-country trip in this car and it was truly a pleasure to drive. I love the panorama roof and the HID headlights, and an especially nice touch is the LED cabin lighting. The front end has a nice aggressive style to it and the car handles extremely well in all driving conditions. I had my heart set on the BlueTec but when I found out the new gas engine gets only 2 mpg less than the diesel, I went with the more responsive engine. Maintenance costs are much less with gas as well."

My First MB and Loving It!

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Smooth Handling and Very Luxurious !"

Cons: "Not as Powerful as BMW, but Good!"

"I was a bit leary about moving from my reliable Lexus GS to my first Mercedes. My wife and I both looked at BMW 5-series, before we settled on the E350. If you're looking for luxury and comfort ride, this car is it! This car is luxurious (IMO) both inside and out. And, since this car is still under the factory, as well as additional CPO warranty, I am confident that we can put some miles on this beauty before it'll need its first oil change (after about 10,000 miles!) My only pet peeve, here, is that I wish the COMAND system would be a bit more robust like the BMW's iDrive. But, overall, we are very happy with this purchase and my wife loves the special contour driver seat with massaging feature!"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Pros: "Solid, safe, reliable, comfortable plush interior"

"This car has been rock solid, a great commuter in awful DC traffic. I generally don't feel safe in cars but I feel safe in this car. Excellent comfort in the interior, the only thing I wish it had was fold down seats in the back and heated steering wheel but those are not deal breakers. If you want a sturdy, reliable and elegant car to go on road trips or commute to work, this is it. I tested this and the BMW 5 series, which is a bit peppier and quicker but this car was at a better price point and I don't feel I sacrificed on quality. It's a bit boring on the outside compared to the BMW."

Excellent car, if you want the Mercedes ride

By on Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pros: "Perfect design, fit, finish and ride"

Cons: "Almost too refined for the "driver""

"Best car I've ever owned or driven, and I've owned BMW, Audi, Honda and VW. The 2011 MB E350 is solid, smooth, stable, super quiet, comfortable, reliable, and well engineered. The materials are incredible, the fit and finish is second to none and the overall dynamics of the car are unmatched. Of all cars on the market today, you'll be hard pressed to find a better all-rounder. I have the E350 with sport. My only negative comment is that the car is so refined, that the input to the driver just isn't there like it is on a 535 or A6. If you are a "driver" and enjoy driving a car in a sporty manner, be sure to test drive the competitors too. The MB is so quiet and refined, you kinda miss that seat of your pants feedback drivers cherish. Otherwise, the MB is pretty well perfect."