2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 167 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Best Convertible ever by far!

By on Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pros: "Once you get use to the Navigation system this car is everything!"

Cons: "The Stereo in the CLS had better acoustics."

"If you are looking for a family car that gets 40 mls/gln, has trunk space for four suitcases, and room for three kids look somewhere else. This is not your car! If you are technologically challenged this is not your car! If you are looking for fun in the sun, quality, power, response, sport ride when you need and comfortable ride when you want, this is your car!!! This car not only turns heads on the road by its styling, smoothness, and quietness, at low RPMs, it can also be heard coming around the corner if you decide to punch it, the tires spin and the muffler roars!! Traded a CLS 550 for it and do not regret it at all, two different cars in styling but one common powerful engine. Love it!!"

Love the car, love the ride

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Pros: "Performance, handling, quality"

Cons: "Front end clearance."

"This car is so much fun to drive on the highway. Great ride, great handling. Love the performance, gripping, massaging drivers seat. And it gets 24-25 MPG traveling at 80 MPH. Also very quiet, so easy to have a conversation with passengers or talk on the phone system while driving. My only issues are: 1. wish it was about an inch higher in the front, 2. I wish the silver/white dashboard were easier to read in certain daylight conditions and 3. I wish the exhaust tips were situated such that you couldn't bump into them when loading thru the rear hatch as I have burned my leg twice. Otherwise love the car."

2011 E350 Cabriolet.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pros: "Keyless go, air scarf, style, led lights"

Cons: "Gas mileage, delays in transmission"

"This car is fantastic. I have owned it for almost two years with no problems at all. It is black on black and is a head turner. Others comment on this car frequently. Love th e looks of the sport package and wood upgrade. I wish the car would allow you to stay in sport mode permanently instead of resetting to economy mode. The gas mileage is not great and is about the same as my V8 Jaguar did. A bit disappointed in that."

Very Perplexed

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"I own a 2008 e350 with 51000 miles. Took it in for service last week. Dealer tells me the SUSPENSION has dropped and caused a great deal of safety concern for my family, not to mention this ruined my tires. They would put SHIMs and prop up the suspension, I had never heard of such thing. I have great concern about this and I was only told the cause is GRAVITY.... I will sell this car and never buy another BENZ, so I wont have to worry about a DROPPED SUSPENSION. BTW Benz customer service did not meet expectations."

2014 E350 4-Matic Sedan is a great car for senior

By on Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pros: "design/ease of use, handling, quality, reliability"

Cons: "depreciation rate too fast"

"I switched from Lexus to Mercedes about 3 years ago. Even though Lexus is a well built car, I was thoroughly impressed with the design/ease of use, handling, reliability, and gas mileages of my E-350 4-Matic Luxury sedan. I consider MB is a notch above Lexus, not just the name but also the car itself. The style of my car is not too flashy and it is a solid and well built car for senior. In terms of all wheel drive, my son-in-law has a Subaru AWD but the handling of Subaru is not nearly as easy as E-350 4-Matic. Subaru was very stiff in handling while MB is not. If you live in a colder climate, 4-Matic is a highly recommended option since you need not to worry about snow or slippery road with 4-Matic. In Southeastern PA, I do not need snow tires for Winter. The only issue I have with MB is its rate of depreciation. I cannot understand why such a good car depreciates so fast vis-a-vis Lexus. So, if you can find a good used MB say 2-3 years old, it is a very good deal. By the way, I intend to keep my MB for a long time and it is not for sale."

Sport and Luxury Combined

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive, comfortable, great sound, navi, etc."

Cons: "Expensive"

"As an overall normal sedan, I cannot imagine what one would do to make this vehicle better."

Great car/good mileage

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Great car. Have problems with wipers, and in summer when it sets outside for few hours gets really hot inside and air conditioner has hard time cooling it down"

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Great price, imaculate, and fun to drive."

Cons: "Everything about it is expensive."

At the Dealership.

"This is my first MB, and so far I love it. I bought it used with 79k miles which is fortunate because another 1k miles and I wouldn't have qualified for the premier extended warranty. I would have been a little leery about buying the car if it hadn't been for the awesome warranty, seeings how this is my first trial with a MB. So far it drives and looks like it just came off the lot. It is absolutely immaculate and turns heads where ever I go. It is a E550 4Matic 4D AMG Sport PKG, and on top of looking good it is extremely quick for such a heavy car. The is a very few things I can complain about with it. Before purchasing this model, I looked at all the other classes and the E-Class is overall the best from what I saw. I would like the S-Class if I were to purchase another one, however I will most likely have to jump another tax bracket to make it happen because unless you buy it new, with all the extra features no one offers any warranties and nothing is cheap to repair. Not that they have to many issues from what I have read, but if it were to have an issue it would put quite the dent in the pocketbook. I am happy with it thus far though, and I would recommend it to anyone else who is in the market for a car such as this."

At the Dealership.

Excellent Luxury; Very Good Performance

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Excellent comfort; 4matic all weather capability;"

Cons: "No power folding side mirrors;"

"I got an E350 4Matic as a replacement for a 2008 C350 Sport. The E class, of course, is much roomier, but it I think, overall, a much better riding car. It isn't as sporty, but I didn't buy it to race. It's like a fine limo in it's appointments. But if you feel the need for a little sportiness, use the paddle shifters and shift it at the redline, and you'll hear a great Mercedes V6 under the hood. This is an awesome road car, getting over 30 mpg on long trips if babied a little, and getting high 20's when running 75. The one thing I hate is the lack of power folding mirrors...or folding at all, for that matter. For the price, that should be standard."

Base Luxury model has Great Ride, and all you need

By on Saturday, March 5, 2016

"If you are looking for a long distance cruiser - the MB E350 is your car. If you value comfort and safety this is also your car. If you want ultimate performance, look elsewhere. This car combines the best of many different styles of cars. I'm a senior citizen, comfort and safety matters to me. This car has both. While it isn't a hard core sport sedan the handling is more than fine, with tight steering feel, immediate feedback and without the harsh ride of many competitors. The luxury trim version has an amazingly comfortable ride, yet provides great control in all conditions. The base car is the best value of all. Mine is a 2015 model, with standard LED low beam lights and the standard Bluetooth interface. I can use Google or Apple map apps, along with Sirius/XM radio apps, seamlessly, allowing me to get both navigation and Satellite radio without any extra cost. The stock radio is also HD capable with very good, but not audiophile quality sound. The standard seat controls are 14 way with 3 passenger memory storage, another welcome feature. The memory storage also keeps mirror and steering wheel settings - a nice bonus. There are storage boxes under each front seat -- large enough to hold maps, gloves, even electronics. Standard transmission is a very smooth 7 speed, providing both economy and sport modes - giving you the choice of aggressive or relaxed shifting. The V6 engine is smooth with adequate, but not excessive power, and doesn't suffer from turbo lag like many newer 4 cylinder engines. There is also standard paddle shifters, a nice touch. Sunroof is large and well placed, opens/tilts and is tinted. The glove box has the ability to blow A/C air, keeping storage items immune to summer heat. If you are a sports car fan, the BMW 5 may be more "sporty", but it's not as comfortable (I've owned it), and rides much harder (run flat tires are standard on BMW); Audi A6 is a nice car, but the 4 cylinder turbo/8 speed transmission is jerky and not fun to drive; Jaguar XF has a very high side door with little glass area - also has a very aggressive A pillar, making it very challenging for shorter drivers to find a comfortable position. Lexus GS is a high quality choice, but the driving position and road noise get tiring. MB has an extended CPO warranty that has no mileage limitation - great for "road warriors". I also got great financing and "free" 20K and 30K service coupons since my car is a CPO purchase. There are many fine cars in this category, but I truly believe that the E350 is the best of the lot. The latest Consumer Reports (April 2016) rates the E350 as the best car in its class, followed by the Audi A6. Give it a try before you decide - you will be glad you did."

Graphite Mercedes Coupe W/ Every Bell & Whistle

By on Monday, February 1, 2016

Pros: "Price, upgrades, Gray/ Deep Red interior"

Cons: "2 minor paint touch ups..They are hard to find..."

"From the black wood and leather steering wheel to the air cooled seats, this car has practically every upgrade possible, even the Graphite colored exterior and the dark red interior were upgrades. Both front seats have over 10 points of adjustments, there are 2 just in the lower back and one that closes on your back holding you stable thru turns. On performance, as with any low mileage Mercedes equipped with their latest technology, the car is awesome. It is fast, handles perfectly and gets great gas mileage."

MB quality is terrible, stay away

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "Good looking, nice drive at high speeds 80mph+"

Cons: "clunky transmission shaky suspension uncomfortable"

"My "new" car has been in service 3 times and going in for a fourth. The transmission shifts abruptly, and there is an annoying shake. First time they changed rear tires and fixed loose parts on interior, second time they changed front tires and reprogrammed transmission, third time reprogrammed again and said no shake (even though it's still there). Dealer is terrible and dishonest, they are only interested in closing sales, that's it... MB Corporate says to keep bringing it in to Service "that's what the warranty is for". They refuse to take the car back because I have not had extensive warranty repairs. Paid extra for leather "premium" seats that are very uncomfortable, hard to believe a $60k car doesn't come standard with leather. The seat back pivots at a strange point, so the seat back digs into your back as you recline it; anything other than a 90 degree angle shoves the seat into your back. Very disappointing. The car looks good, but just terrible for what it should be. Reconsider your decision to avoid wasted time and aggravation."

The convertible that I have always wanted......

By on Friday, October 23, 2015

Pros: "It is a Mercedes.. GREAT FUN CONVERTIBLE!!!"

Cons: "Booster seat is a problem in the contoured seat."

"This is one HECK of a vehicle. I have always been a convertible guy having owned 3 convertible Mustangs over the past 30 years (two of which I still have). I found this car a few months ago with Premium 2, sport package with EVERYTHING except the distronic cruise control and active steering assist. The price was less than half of the list price when new and only had 40,000 miles recorded. All the services had been done on time at a reputable MB dealer. Needless to say I am thrilled with this car. The ride is excellent and handling is great. This convertible provides a really quiet ride, you would not think it was a soft top. It is a GREAT 4 passenger convertible to have fun in. The only drawback I have is that the contours in the back seat do not allow a good fit for a child's booster seat. We have grandkids that still need a seat. They will just have to wait a few years to enjoy the air blowing in their faces...LOL.. In addition to this car we also have a 2008 R350 and a 2012 C250. Mercedes may be a little pricey to attain but the quality of the car makes up for it in the long run. I would highly recommend this car."

The best of eveything

By on Friday, January 4, 2013

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "A bit pricey at 90k, but worth every cent"

"From a former BMW owner, previously lover of a Porsche 996 Turbo and a variety of other vehicles, none has packaged performance, comfort, handling and looks in one package like the E63."

Best vehicle I have owned.

By on Monday, September 7, 2015

"Excellent luxury family car"

Few Flaws

By on Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable premium seat package, drives nicely,"

Cons: "Voice command is awful, no back up beep alert"

"I would prefer NO ashtray/lighter on the console, much prefer the gear shift on the console to the steering wheel. The backup camera is great however it lacks a "beep" sound to alert when you are close. Our Infiniti offers this feature. The voice command system is problematic. Using it for navigation is beyond annoying as 99.9% of the time it is useless. Entering a destination, address, etc. requires the car be parked and manually inserted. As for voice command to make phone calls, it often fails here too. Our Infiniti is far better at voice command. The seat cooling affect is not noticeable, not really sure it actually works."

Great ride, power, looks

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "love the pwer"

"This car is awesome. All the power anyone would want rides great, steering right there. Glad I bought this car. Always wanted one now I have it. Got good deal from dealer."

Love, Love this car... # 4 for me

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"This is my 4th E350 and I love it! Safe,Reliable & comfortable."

Best car I've ever owned in last fifty years!

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "iPhone integration could have been better."

"This is my fifth convertible, and about fifteenth auto. When I first drove it, coming out of a 7 Series BMW, I was really pleased with the smoothness and power of this six cylinder cabriolet. Currently with about 9,800 miles in the last 20 months, I've experienced no problems, no complaints and am amazed at how great this car is. What more can I say."

wonderful vehicle

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cons: "need to have repair facilities closer"

"Outstanding styling and comfort. Great to drive. Have had car 1 year and had some trouble with starting. I live 100 miles from nearest dealer. car had to be towed 100 miles to repair."

Best riding car I've even owned.

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Great road feel when driving."

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"This car has an outstanding safety rating. Hydraulic leveling gives a fantastic ride. The V-8 382 hp provides high performance and reasonable fuel economy. The premium 1 and 2 packages provide man creature comforts. Transferrable warranty is good for 2 years or 20,000 miles."

My first Benz and Just an Incredible Automobile.

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"Car performs incredibly, fast, quite, smooth ride, responsive and every bit a luxury vehicle. You can drive the rest but this is truely the best for luxury. Unless of course you can afford a Bentley. Note the Auto is top notch but the company and buying experience and maintenance matches the quality of the car. You are really treated special after the sale. You must own this E-Class to understand all the little nuances. A fabulous car and it gets better every day. Love to drive it. Worth every dollar. Happy Driving."

Useful Ride

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"There was a lot of thought when building this car. Well done."

Money Pit

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pros: "Looks nice"

Cons: "Open your wallet"

"I was under the impression this was fine German engineering. Buying CPO three years ago, as soon as the warranty expired, so did the fine German engineering. In the past year alone, we have had to put $10,000 in repairs with a car with less than 100,000 miles. Back to less than fine American engineering!"

Fabulous driver, tech, not so much

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "Great feel on the road. Great looks."

Cons: "Tech is WAY behind the Japs"

"This car rolls down the road like it will never stop. Very solid. Effortless. No friction whatsoever felt. And I love the looks. Downsides? $129 oil changes. The navigation system stinks! It's not as quiet as I thought it would be on the road. It's a $58K car with vinyl seats. Really? I live in Phoenix. If the car sits in the sun for any length of time, entering will guarantee a burned butt on the seats. And the compass in the rearview mirror? It works sometimes, but the minute I reach up and adjust the mirror, it can no longer find it's butt from north."