2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

I LOVE this car!!!

By on Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pros: "All Pluses"

Cons: "No Minuses"

What a car!

"This is my third Mercedes. I keep coming back for the QUALITY and PERFORMANCE. I have owned several different "luxury cars" and hands down none compare to Mercedes. The car is beautiful inside and out and it rides like a dream. Everyone should be able to experience driving this car!"

What a car!

Comfortable with good handling and looks.

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, styling, drive quality."

Cons: "Driver interfaces, GPS and rear seat entry."

"Overall I love the car. It looks and drives the way you expect a MB should. It is quick, responsive, and comfortable with excellent quality. Not crazy about the gear shift lever on the steering column, nor the driver interfaces (can be very confusing). Raked roof line makes entry to rear seats more difficult that you would expect. Biggest disappointment is the GPS. The GPS on my phone is far easier to use and often more accurate than the one in the MB."

This car is like brand new.

By on Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Pros: "Great price for such a luxury car."

Cons: "Radio must be on for back up camera to work."

"You would have to see and drive this car to realize its value. My older brother bought a brand new 2013 E350 3 years ago and paid over 70,000 for it. This car is in better condition than his and is immaculate."

best all-around sedan

By on Friday, June 2, 2017

"Enjoy driving this car each time I take it out. Gets good gas mileage, comfortable, and fun to drive. Nav system has weaknesses in programming destinations. Back-up camera works only when radio is on. Weak AM radio reception. Car is well engineered and well built. Has more features than I use. This is my second Benz and I will probably replace it some day with another Benz."

best car ever!!

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

"wonderful car. very well designed. real road car."

Well worth the money

By on Friday, March 4, 2011

"Exceptional ride, fit/finish, diesel econo, pickup. Looked at many cars, some higher/ lower price, best overall for the money. The 2010 replacement not the same ride comfort."

A luxury rocket.

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Amazing performance and acceleration. Great looks"

Cons: "Slightly rough ride. Jerky trans in sport mode"

"My 2nd E-Class AMG. My 2004 rode better but did not handle or preform anything like the 2012. I plan on changing tires to Michelins from the stock Pirelli's. Great electronics and looks. The exhaust is a little loud for my taste and the gear box can be a little jerky in modes other than Comfort. Where it really shines is straight line 0-1xx"

Wonderfully powerful car!

By on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable, large engine luxury vehicle"

Cons: "The learning curve for the electronics is steep"

"Fantastic drive with power to spare. The car has all of the extras you could dream of and is a pleasure to drive. It handles very well, especially in the corners. For the 6 months I have owned the car, I have had no problems - the only service so far is an oil change. For a four seater convertible, this is the best on the market."

MB has really stepped up!

By on Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, tech savvy, VERY comfortable!"

Cons: "Pricey w/o a rebate, but you get what you pay for"

"I already owned a 2002 C CLass and was looking to make the move up in size. Evaluated BMW, Lexus, etc and finally decided on the E Class as the USAA rebate of $4000 was too good to pass up. MB has really come into the 21st century in a big way! This car has a great layout and styling, and the electronics and convenience features are all extremely well integrated, easy to use, and very useful. I just returned from a 1500 mile cross-country trip in this car and it was truly a pleasure to drive. I love the panorama roof and the HID headlights, and an especially nice touch is the LED cabin lighting. The front end has a nice aggressive style to it and the car handles extremely well in all driving conditions. I had my heart set on the BlueTec but when I found out the new gas engine gets only 2 mpg less than the diesel, I went with the more responsive engine. Maintenance costs are much less with gas as well."

My First MB and Loving It!

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Smooth Handling and Very Luxurious !"

Cons: "Not as Powerful as BMW, but Good!"

"I was a bit leary about moving from my reliable Lexus GS to my first Mercedes. My wife and I both looked at BMW 5-series, before we settled on the E350. If you're looking for luxury and comfort ride, this car is it! This car is luxurious (IMO) both inside and out. And, since this car is still under the factory, as well as additional CPO warranty, I am confident that we can put some miles on this beauty before it'll need its first oil change (after about 10,000 miles!) My only pet peeve, here, is that I wish the COMAND system would be a bit more robust like the BMW's iDrive. But, overall, we are very happy with this purchase and my wife loves the special contour driver seat with massaging feature!"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Pros: "Solid, safe, reliable, comfortable plush interior"

"This car has been rock solid, a great commuter in awful DC traffic. I generally don't feel safe in cars but I feel safe in this car. Excellent comfort in the interior, the only thing I wish it had was fold down seats in the back and heated steering wheel but those are not deal breakers. If you want a sturdy, reliable and elegant car to go on road trips or commute to work, this is it. I tested this and the BMW 5 series, which is a bit peppier and quicker but this car was at a better price point and I don't feel I sacrificed on quality. It's a bit boring on the outside compared to the BMW."

Excellent car, if you want the Mercedes ride

By on Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pros: "Perfect design, fit, finish and ride"

Cons: "Almost too refined for the "driver""

"Best car I've ever owned or driven, and I've owned BMW, Audi, Honda and VW. The 2011 MB E350 is solid, smooth, stable, super quiet, comfortable, reliable, and well engineered. The materials are incredible, the fit and finish is second to none and the overall dynamics of the car are unmatched. Of all cars on the market today, you'll be hard pressed to find a better all-rounder. I have the E350 with sport. My only negative comment is that the car is so refined, that the input to the driver just isn't there like it is on a 535 or A6. If you are a "driver" and enjoy driving a car in a sporty manner, be sure to test drive the competitors too. The MB is so quiet and refined, you kinda miss that seat of your pants feedback drivers cherish. Otherwise, the MB is pretty well perfect."

Fantastic driving car...It's a joy to drive!!

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

"The car has been perfect since day one in December 2009 when I got it. With the 7 speed auto transmission and the V6 I can get 30 MPG on the highway, if I keep it under 75...It's a really great car."

Great car, great improvement

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Power, Styling, Interior Gadgets"

Cons: "Traction Control"

"I had an 2008 E350 and decided to upgrade at lease end to the 2011 E550. Mercedes hit the mark and the V8 engine is entirely too much fun for a guy who likes to push the envelope on speed and acceleration. The interior space is well thought through, plenty of storage space and everything just connects seamlessly. I think this car is really perfect for me and my needs. I have only two issues. 1. I have a 400 h.p. V8 engine and whenever I need to rapidly accelerate from a stopped position my tires slip up something terribly and I start slower than if I still owned a E350. My suggestion, regardless of where you live (I live in sunny Southern Texas), get the 4 matic. The traction is just terrible. 2) The second issue pertains to a manufacturing defect that the dealership can't seem to address correctly. The dash piece at the foot of the inside windshield has a "loose clip" and vibrates to the point it drives me nuts. I took it to the dealership and they fixed it, only to leave me with a new vibration in the same part, just closer to the center. I will take it in again, but I have to give the car up for a day and it is really inconvenient. The traction and defect aside, without hesitation I recommend this car and believe Mercedes got the E550 right."

Beautiful exterior design, quick and sure footed

By on Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pros: "looks, highway driving, pep of v-6"

Cons: "column drive, park, reverse, nav system"

"My wife drives this car on a daily basis and she loves the ride, she does not like the harsher ride of the BMW. I am the highway driver and really like the smooth performance and zip. The interior is nice and clean, but am not a fan of the nav, radio, cd system, too complicated."

Magnificent Beauty

By on Friday, November 2, 2012

Pros: "Design, Technology, Comfort, Quality"

Cons: "Shoulda got the Premium 2 Package"

"I was the first owner of the E350 Coupe in Flodida. I now have 42K on this car and I still love it. It still turns heads everywhere. Its design theme is so well thought out. I think they designed the coupe first and then they unfortunately tried to make it work in the sedan. The technology is wonderful and reliable. I'm sure there is a BMW somewhere that handles a little better; but, not as comfortable, beautiful or reliable. I don't think I will ever own another car without a panoramic roof. I will keep this car till the complete redesign comes out in 2016 and I will buy another if it is as well executed."

Truly the most solid, comfortable and stylish car.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"I've owned this car for over three years and have to say it is by far the nicest vehicle I've owned. I've had no maintenance issues and continue to enjoy driving it every time I get behind the wheel."

This car is the real "driving machine!"

By on Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pros: "So much fun to drive, very handsome car."

Cons: "None, love everything about this car."

"Took ownership of this vehicle as soon as it arrived from Germany. Never have I driven a car like this. Handling and awesome V6 power is so much more than I expected, similar to driving a Porsche! The 302 horses are always there when I need them. To me, it is the best designed E-Class to come along in a long time. Awesome job MB!!"

Wow, this car is incredible!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Purchased this car for my wife January of this year and she loves it. We had a 1991 300 D with nearly 500k miles over 14 years. We've waited since 2005 to buy another MBZ diesel because we felt Mercedes never made a quality diesel since the 300 D until this 250 BT. 4 Matic with snow tires makes this car stick to the road in the winter. This car does not put a sneaker down wrong on the road. Very comfortable. Controls take a bit to master but it is fairly logical. The only complaint my wife has is the navigation...no car is perfect. Mileage is incredible (she averages over 40 mpg). Solid and quiet. Torque available at low RPM. Car gets off the line quickly (for a diesel) and has nice power for passing. Really gives a driver a lot of confidence and security on the road. We plan to own this one for $500k+ miles if possible."

Love this car

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Great Value"

"One of the best, most reliable cars I have ever owned."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, October 19, 2012

Pros: "Love the backup camera"

Cons: "Should have gotten park assist for front"

Happy Birthday to ME!

"I owned 2008 CLK convertible that was totaled last year. Was leary of getting another convertible, and got an R Class, but was drawn back to the new E 350 convertible. What an upgrade from the CLK....the controls, the ride and I love the air deflector above the windshield. Even on 100 degree days, crank up the A/C and deflect the wind, and it's very comfortable....especially with cooled seats. Black on black with a black top is super sharp. Also love the Sirus Weather Radar....clouds ahead?? Check if it's rain."

Happy Birthday to ME!

So glad I bought it

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Solid. Great gas mileage/power, 10 GB music regis"

Cons: "Oil change $200-300 every 10k miles."

"I purchased this car last September with 18,000 miles. I love the car. I traded in a Honda Accord and the Mercedes is a much nicer car. It has great acceleration when needed, but still gets excellent gas mileage. It is not as fun to drive as my wife C350, but road trips are a pleasure. Make sure you have a warranty as any repairs will cost you both arms and both legs, but some things are just worth it."

Stay away from trouble!

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pros: "Beautifull car. Nice engine."

Cons: "Poor reliability and service."

"I bought this car (E5504MATIC) thinking I will not have to worry about a car for a while. At 18000 miles I had to change the first set of rotors-brake paddles. And AGAIN at 28000. Now, at 29000 the steering wheel vibrates at high speeds. I got on this site to see the trade-in value..."

The quality is not there

By on Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pros: "Engine is powerful and quiet. Beautiful interior."

Cons: "Steering is not communicative and the car drifts."

"I bought the car with 200 miles from the dealer. Within 3 months of purchase, a number of warranty items came up: 1) Front brakes & rotors were seriously warped, 2) Soft top would not retract properly, 3) The soft top housing cover would not sit flush when closed, 4) Driver side door not aligned properly, 5) Driver side window squeaking when hitting bumps, 6) NAV and software crashed. For the $65K price I paid for the car, this was disappointing at best. This will be my last MBZ vehicle."

WOW, Get one you'll love it!

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great appearance, head turner"

Cons: "took me 3 dealerships to get the price I wanted"

"I'm not sure if I have much of a leg to stand on in the luxury car world but I'm going to wright a review anyways. I came from a 2007 Honda Civic SI to a 2010 ECLASS. I was a firm Honda guy for a while,,, almost over 10 years. That being said I wasted all that time driving junk! The Mercedes Benz ECLASS is a serious piece of art, smooth ride, sturdy indestructible feel and just unbeatable in appearance. I'm in my early 30's and the lady's defiantly turn there head when they see me in this thing. A person told me that once you go to Mercedes you'll never want to drive anything else...well they were right. If you want a good deal on a certified pre-owned model try buying after xmas. I got a killer deal and have never looked back.I hope this is one of many Mercedes that I will own."