2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

cost less and is better than my 2004 e350

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Sticker price as cheaper that my 2004 e. Drives great is faster and better quality. I looked at 5 series BMW but was $4000 more since they did not have usaa $2000 dollar discount. Only downside is that it gets 2 mile per gallon less."

Great looking! Terrible electronics--Poor ride

By on Friday, December 6, 2013

Pros: "good looks---but even a bimbo can LOOK good"

Cons: "navigation, seats"

"After owning 5 new 5 series BMW's including an M5 (THE BEST CAR EVER!!) we(wife) wanted a change so we bought a new 2012 C350C. A really good looking car and on the test drive it seemed fine. It wasn't until a week or so later we realized what a terrible mistake we made. The navigation system is so antiquated it should come with a hand crank! After two return trips to the dealer for instruction, the sales person admitted he used his iphone nav rather than the MB system in his car. The seats in the coupe are like sitting on a marginally padded park bench after a couple of hours driving and no adjustment could make them comfortable. All in all, the car is such a disappointment, after a few months I purchased a 2012 XF V8 Jaguar (great performance, good electronics and great looks) and the wife uses the 350 as a grocery getter, hence the low mileage. We also purchased a 2013 Ford Escape Dog Car and the Ford is superior to both in electronics. My experience with the MB is the owners are like a cult. Through the years I've owned Ferraris, BMW's, American performance and muscle cars, Hot Rods and now the MB and Jag. I have good friends who are MB owners and they would not even consider another brand. So read these reviews with a grain of salt, especially if written by an owner of several MBZ's, they probably have fallen victims of the MBZ Cool-aid. There is no question MBZ makes a solid vehicle after all they are taxis in Europe, but for responsiveness, handling unless you get well into 6 figure$ MBZ just does not cut it in my opinion. And my main beef is the electronics---Mercedes should be ashamed about their navigation system---it alone has turned me off to the brand."

Outstanding Ride

By on Friday, July 4, 2014

Pros: "Ease and comfort of driving, good interior space"

Cons: "Complex navigation system"

"This car is a dream to drive, on city streets or highway. The handling is smooth and responsive, the acceleration is great. The interior space is comfortable for five. The navigation system takes a bit of "getting used to", but I'm sure that ease of using it will improve over time."

E350 doesn't begin to compare to the S550

By on Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pros: "1st 2 years have been trouble free"

Cons: "Not designed for 6 foot drivers"

"Mercedes builds a solid, safe car - however I absolutely hate the ECO feature that turns the engine off when you come to a stop and then restarts the engine when you let off the brake. The ECO feature can be disabled however it automatically enables every time you start the car. The ECO feature is on all Mercedes. The E350 ride is a bit rigid. Service is pricey and I would be scared to own a Mercedes without an extended warranty. The Nav system and phone interface on this car are marginal compared to what's available. Cooling re circulation motor continues to run for hours after the car is turned off. Operator interface to vehicle options could be better."

Do'n buy MB. Leasing is OK.

By on Friday, May 27, 2011

"I have a E500. It is a piece of junk after four years old. The TOYOTA avalon that I have with 180K has much less trouble comparing to this 2004 E500. What I heard from my friends is "don't buy 2B (BMW Benz). Now, I have same experience."