2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 646 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Never Again

By on Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"This E320 4Matic Wagon was the third MB Wagon and the 5th MB overall that I have owned. It was also my last MB for the foreseeable future. I bought this wagon as a certified preowned with 37K miles and purchased the extended warranty coverage yet still sold it off after less than 1 year with less than 44K miles. The electrical was a constant nightmare, the seats sometimes stuck in position for no reason at all, the navigation system would shut down and the satellite radio would just cut off. I am not hard on cars -- no kids, no animals, a fourth car in a 2 person family. Avoid this model! Boy do I miss the reliability of the old MB brand -- and my 1987 turbo diesel wagon. Wish I had that one back!"

Love It..

By on Saturday, June 21, 2008

"I have been driving my MB E320 CDI for over two years now and LOVE it. The gas mileage is very sweet, EVEN with the price of diesel. My only complaint IF I have to voice one...the car does not handle as well as I would expect on wet pavement. My last car was an all wheel drive SUV so perhaps I just got used to the great ability to drive through anything. I would buy this car again in a heartbeat."

E320

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"This my first E-class. I have owned numerous BMWs for about ten years and did not like the "flame sculpting" body styling of the new BMWs. The E-class is a comfortable cruiser and is an excellent package. All automobiles have issues of one kind or another, so perfection is not achievable. My only criticism is that the resale value of the E-calss seems to be below average, when compared to other cars and that's disappointing, considering how much they cost new. Buying used is probably the way to go with MB."

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

By on Monday, February 18, 2008

OK car

By on Monday, October 8, 2007

"For the money I think MB ought to include maintanance in the S/P like BMW. Factory tires wore out fairly quickly as well as brakes. The car is nice to drive and it is stylish. Is very low to the ground and can be a chore to get out of."

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"I have owned this vehicle for 1 1/2 yrs. I like it very much. It could have better gas mileage in the city. So far I have not had any major mechanical problems. My maintenance cost has been $0. All of service on this vehicle was covered by its warranty. All recalls were done for free. I hope to own this vehicle for the next decade."

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This is a beautiful, "adult" car. Handles very nice but standard version should have more than 300hp, Best to finance certified pre-owned w/ low mileage to get best pricing. Not roomy at all if you have to sit in back if your over 6ft tall. As far as gas, you shouldn't complain if you want luxury. Overall this is a very reliable car packed with luxury and performance. I do recommend."

owned since 2010 great car

By on Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Pros: "dependable and safe"

Cons: "expensive to maintain"

"Great vehicle. I have driven in back and forth to Florida 12-14 hours behind the wheel and still confortable. I am planning on retiring soon and replacing this vehicle with like model"

Handles great; well-balanced

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "well-engineered"

"I've owned my E350 for five years and still love it. I tend to drive fast and aggressively and it responds perfectly. It's well-balanced with steering and acceleration. The only flaw (and it's minor) is if you accidentally downshift with the steering wheel "paddles," to get back to automatic transmission you have to up-shift a whole bunch of times to get back to "D.""