2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 644 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

2008 Bluetec Diesel

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Picked mine up last Friday. Beautiful and I'm getting better than 30 MPG in combined city/highway - commute is 50% each and in DC traffic that is something! Only disappointment is in the Bluetooth MHI. I can use multiple phones - one at a time - but the phone books does not sync. AWS - wirelss provider for MB wants to sell very high priced Razor phones - the kind you get for free! Bottomline - use the phone handsfree - it already has a telephone book in it!"

Luxury with performance

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"The E500 is no doubt a good looking luxurious car. The icing on the cake is that it runs like a scalded ape and handles better than a lot of sports cars. The ride is comfortable with plenty of room inside. It's quiet and has a great sound system. Long trips go by in a flash and daily commutes are stressless. I got 19 mpg around the city and 26 mpg on the highway at an average speed of 80 mph! I have the driving dynamic seats (which aren't available anymore I hear). Absolutely the best thing since sliced bread. There are only a few annoying issues I have with the car. One is the electrical engine cooling fan. When its running, it sounds like a 747 taking off if you're outside the car. Don't hear much inside the car. The other is active suspension which occasionally "farts" which sound like someone letting air out of a ballon by squeezing the outlet. Embarassing to say the least. In 4 years, there were a few electronic glitches but nothing the dealer couldn't fix or typical for any car with as many "bells and whistles," even a Lexyota. The style, luxury, performance and quality is superb. Despite the few issues, this is a great car and I highly recommend it!"

fantastic automobile

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "A really excellent car"

"2005 Mercedes E320 sedan white/wbeige interior command navigation, harmon kardon sound system four new tires heated front seats all power elec/sunroof elec rear sunshade luxury edition excellent condition inside and out 72,000 miles clean title"

I have owned several Benzos the E5honey is my favo

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "Fast"

Cons: "no cell accessories"

"Comfortable and reliable"

I love this car.

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "It is very comfortable to drive."

Cons: "When this car requires maintenance it must be done"

"It drives fabulously,and looks great. I have owned this car longer than I have ever owned a car. Each time I go to buy a new one, I don't commit because my old Mercedes drives better than all the new cars that I have test driven. I even drove the New CLA. The car is no comparison to my OLD 2003 E500."