2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 644 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Amazing ride!

By on Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, amazing acceleration and handling,"

Cons: "Not cheap to maintain"

"I bought this at 116K miles. I'm the second owner of the car. It's been extremely good in long distance cruises, you won't feel tired.It's incredibly spacious and comfortable. You can drive it fast if you want, but you don't feel like it. You'd just like to drive at a medium pace and enjoy the luxury feel of this amazing car. I've a 2003 E320 (gasoline, not diesel) and I get 31 mpg on the highway. The only issue I've had so far is one of my catalytic converters started to rattle. Apart from that it drives like a brand-new car to this day. I think it's important to buy a car that has perfect maintenance records. My car has never been maintained outside a Mercedes Benz dealer and I do the same. As long as you maintain this car well, it will last very long."

Class Ride

By on Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Purchased a used one with 75K miles. Now have over 100K miles. Only problem was burned out light bulb. Very pleased with ride and comfort. Excellent road car for long trips. Very pleased with fuel economy. Plan to buy a new one when this one hits 200K miles. You can really tell the favorable difference between this and American/Japanese cars."

German excellence

By on Saturday, November 15, 2008

"We have been buying Mercedes cars for over 30 years, first was a 1972 280 sel. The 2007 E 350 is the best yet. Power , good gas milage and excellent quality. Much better quality and relioability then the previous E300 we owned. We test drove Lexus, Infinity, bmw the Mercedes was by far the best of them all."

I've owned Benz for 25 year and this is fun!

By on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pros: "appearance, construction, fuel economy, comfort, transmission,"

Cons: "A little too soft in the ride, yup the cup holders are inconvenient."

"I own a BluTec and drive fast and with a purpose, I enjoy driving! Have owned ML 320's and ML350 Special Edition, a 420, a 190, a 300SL, a 300E, and am happy to say the 300 BluTec is super fun. Tremendous torque, pulls mountains and accelerates uphill like a vehicle with much greater HP. Not a solid cornering vehicle in the mountains at 70-80mph but the stock tire width holds with no problem, takes some getting used to if you've been driving a true sports car. Top end craps out about 130MPH, but give me break that's got to be enough. MPG with the diesel averages 36-37, and on long trips I documented 40MPG. With current fuel prices I figure I'm paying half of premium fuel price per gallon. Inside, with 4 people, we're very comfortable, a 5th person is going to hate life. This is a sharp ride and people comment on it's appearance, but they go nuts when you tell them it's diesel, a common comment is "it doesn't sound like a diesel." With zero unscheduled maintenance the E300 runs flawlessly. One nasty is the $400 to change the fuel filter, but this isn't just any diesel, it's a Benz and that's as good as it gets so take care of the normal maintenance. If you like quality construction and want see it in the flesh, look under the rocker panels on this car, they're galvanized. That's quality."

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"I drove the 2008 E320 Bluetec from Stuttgart to Munich for five days in terrible rain. It handled superbly on the autobahn as well as the mountain back roads. The only drawback is that the wiper blades are not fast enough in heavy rains. The defogger worked, the road handling was superb and the power to handle the autobahn was there when called upon. The gas mileage was more than projected. Nice comfortable ride and easy to handle."

2008 Bluetec Diesel

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Picked mine up last Friday. Beautiful and I'm getting better than 30 MPG in combined city/highway - commute is 50% each and in DC traffic that is something! Only disappointment is in the Bluetooth MHI. I can use multiple phones - one at a time - but the phone books does not sync. AWS - wirelss provider for MB wants to sell very high priced Razor phones - the kind you get for free! Bottomline - use the phone handsfree - it already has a telephone book in it!"

Luxury with performance

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"The E500 is no doubt a good looking luxurious car. The icing on the cake is that it runs like a scalded ape and handles better than a lot of sports cars. The ride is comfortable with plenty of room inside. It's quiet and has a great sound system. Long trips go by in a flash and daily commutes are stressless. I got 19 mpg around the city and 26 mpg on the highway at an average speed of 80 mph! I have the driving dynamic seats (which aren't available anymore I hear). Absolutely the best thing since sliced bread. There are only a few annoying issues I have with the car. One is the electrical engine cooling fan. When its running, it sounds like a 747 taking off if you're outside the car. Don't hear much inside the car. The other is active suspension which occasionally "farts" which sound like someone letting air out of a ballon by squeezing the outlet. Embarassing to say the least. In 4 years, there were a few electronic glitches but nothing the dealer couldn't fix or typical for any car with as many "bells and whistles," even a Lexyota. The style, luxury, performance and quality is superb. Despite the few issues, this is a great car and I highly recommend it!"

fantastic automobile

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "A really excellent car"

"2005 Mercedes E320 sedan white/wbeige interior command navigation, harmon kardon sound system four new tires heated front seats all power elec/sunroof elec rear sunshade luxury edition excellent condition inside and out 72,000 miles clean title"

I have owned several Benzos the E5honey is my favo

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "Fast"

Cons: "no cell accessories"

"Comfortable and reliable"

I love this car.

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "It is very comfortable to drive."

Cons: "When this car requires maintenance it must be done"

"It drives fabulously,and looks great. I have owned this car longer than I have ever owned a car. Each time I go to buy a new one, I don't commit because my old Mercedes drives better than all the new cars that I have test driven. I even drove the New CLA. The car is no comparison to my OLD 2003 E500."