1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 104 Ratings for the 1994 - 1995 models.

Reliabe Good MPG = Great deal

By on Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, Roomy"

Cons: "More cupholders (I know- that's taboo in Germany)"

"The straight 6 is a real powerhouse yet I never did anything but change the plugs (have over 200k miles). I average approx 23mpg with 27 on the highway. Only complaint is that the seat controls are on the door, while the window controls are on the center console. Don't know what they were thinking there! But hey- I got rid of a Dodge to buy this... so I really can't complain!!!"

Best convertible ever!

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

"This car has amazing quality of finishes and has never let me down. It drives like a true Mercedes and feels very safe. Good power and response, brakes, and handling."

This thing keeps on going and going...

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "Great fuel milage for a V8..17.5 cty, 24-25 hwy"

Cons: "Expensive parts, but when you'll only do it once."

"I have owned this car for quite sometime now and other than a few items like a radiator, starter, alternator and the usual maintenance items like brakes and a belt, it's perfectly fine. Runs and drives as good as the day I bought it. I have put on 100k out of the 192,000 currently on the car and it's been a pure pleasure to drive and own. How many Ford, Chevy, and Mopar owners and claim that their vehicle has almost 200k miles on the odometer and their car runs like new? Not many that's for sure. I bought the car as a salvage, Lord knows why it was salvaged, but it's never let me down and I drive it everywhere, in any weather. This is absolutely the best car I've ever owned and with proper maintenance will be the last car I ever own...period. I love it and if you find one you like...you will too. No disappointments here =)......"

Sharp Looking

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

"I purchased my 1995 E420 with 102000 miles in June 2008. Now i have 155000 on her .I have replaced harnesses,tires,brakes, PS pumps and other items. It is a great car but costly to maintain.She is a Mercedes which will last me until i 'am told to junk her.She is missing a cup holder and glove box, but that all. She is beautiful and mine. Best TGB"

Incredible value & performance

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"Forget the 6cyl versions as good as they are : get the E420 V8 model if you can find one. It's unreal how well engineered these cars are AND they blow the doors off of most every car they come across even 15 years later. Plus getting 25+ MPG highway if you can keep your right foot from getting you in trouble. These cars top out at 155 mph and are ROCK SOLID at any speed. Amazing ride,steering,brakes & understated classic Benz good looks. They last forever when maintained to specs & costs are very reasonable. Get one with the rare traction control option : now a 4-season driver."