1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 105 Ratings for the 1994 - 1995 models.

Luxorious Sedan

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"The comfort and ride of this car is beautiful. Me and my better half fight over who gets this, and the loser drives a porsche boxster."

Its a driving SHARK! Auto ICON!

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, long lasting, durable interior, & stylish"

Cons: "headliner, harness"

"I have owned 3 so far. One Diesel, E320 (currently) and an E420. I restore them and sell them although keeping my E420. They are known for faulty items such as wiring harness which is VERY pricy but if you find a good used car with a good harness, your sure to find a keeper. I have a great independent mechanic I rely on. Fixing cosmetic and some minor mechanics on these cars is rewarding. upgrading wheels and adding to stereo system boots performance for a luxury, vintage sports daily driver. These cars are die-hards and I enjoy mine tremendously!"

Pristine Automobile

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

"One of 1760 cars built that year."

A collectors car

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "It is a Mercedes."

Cons: "no cup holder. Don't drink and drive"

"This car has had every service done since 60,000. The only thing not working is sun roof. It could be fixed but after getting a melanoma, I did not. All the parts touching the serpentine belt have been replaces as well as double distributor. THis is a mans car to drive forever. I get 20 mpg in town and 24 on the hwy using non ethanol gas. There is mechanically nothing wrong with it. I am selling to go 'green.' Probably will regret it but want to try. At 71 why not! CAR IS GOLD EXTERIOR AND TAN INTERIOR. WILL GET PHOTOS IF ASKED..."

best car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "very little maintence needed great fuel economy"

"never breaks just keeps running getting 30 MPG"

By on Sunday, April 10, 2011

"new since 1995 only had to do brakes,replace water pump and serpentine belt all wear and tear items. i only have 86000 miles on the car it runs great."

Best over 10 year old car

By on Sunday, March 14, 2010

"If you don't have the money to buy a recent used car, do the next best thing buy an older Mercedes. Mercedes are durable with 10 and 15 year old cars looking newer and running better than three year old Asian and American cars. They don't need the constant expensive repairs either. I have had mine for about 4 years now and all you have to do is change the oil (and of course put gas in it). No regrets with this used car. On yeah, One minor down point - No cupholders but then again I would hate ever spilling anything in the beautiful interior. If you look around you can get an older Mercedes for less than an older Toyota and the Mercedes won't be worn out like the Toyota. If you want a used car with reliability and durability, this is the way to go. One problem though - people tend to hold onto these so be patient when you are looking for one. They are out there but not as many as other similar cars."

A Solid Car

By on Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Car is haf a solid frame I was in an accident with it I was T-boned by a Ford F150 truck and I walked out just a little shaken that was it I was not hurt. The car was fixed by a back yard mechanic and it still runs the same it runs smooth like a lincoln town car limo. This car has a lot of power to it the engine never dies if taken care of and has a regular oil change and good quality shell premium gas. This is The Best Car I ever had."

Good car

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"These engines will last forever if you change the oil. The transmission go out 150,00 - 200,000 miles and a good rebuild will cost you $3,500. The interior is not quite as good of qulaity materials as the slightly older version."

Great Car - U need 2 have deep pockets

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I purchased this car 1 year ago this month from a MB dealership with only 39K miles on it and one owner. Paid top dollar for it and I have put $10K in repairs in it. My car has had just about everything replaced - as I write this review its in the shop for a new wiper motor. I love this car - obviously for the $$ I put in it. Odometer just turned 51K lets hope that after all this money I will be able to write that I have 200K miles one day."