1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 105 Ratings for the 1994 - 1995 models.

This is a great car

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

"This car has snap and is very fast. It has great turning radius. You can do a u tun on a 2 lane road with room to spare. It has a smooth ride and is quite. My only problem is that I am a big guy and I would prefer a bigger seat. But most people are not 6-4 at 300lbs. Still I drive it whenever I can. There is pride in Mercedes ownership."

EXCELLENT USED CAR

By on Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Hey - This is a car worth considering if you want reliable and safe transportation. These cars are un-stoppable. Only down side is that the maintenance can get pricey, but if any of you ever owned a used Lexus, it should be cheaper than one of those (especially if you know a good independent mechanic). Probably one of the last real over-engineered Mercedes. The E320 model gets close to 30 on the Highway and still feels good at 100 mph. One solid ride with great economy to boot. I would try to find one from a private owner with a good history record. Stay away from any that have over 400K miles (they start to need expensive parts when they get that many miles on them). Best of Luck finding one - People that know cars are hoarding them."

This thing keeps on going and going...

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "Great fuel milage for a V8..17.5 cty, 24-25 hwy"

Cons: "Expensive parts, but when you'll only do it once."

"I have owned this car for quite sometime now and other than a few items like a radiator, starter, alternator and the usual maintenance items like brakes and a belt, it's perfectly fine. Runs and drives as good as the day I bought it. I have put on 100k out of the 192,000 currently on the car and it's been a pure pleasure to drive and own. How many Ford, Chevy, and Mopar owners and claim that their vehicle has almost 200k miles on the odometer and their car runs like new? Not many that's for sure. I bought the car as a salvage, Lord knows why it was salvaged, but it's never let me down and I drive it everywhere, in any weather. This is absolutely the best car I've ever owned and with proper maintenance will be the last car I ever own...period. I love it and if you find one you like...you will too. No disappointments here =)......"

for the money cant be beat

By on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"i work at a large car dealership so i can pick and choose anytime.i bought my '94 e320 with 119,000 miles as a 2nd car for less than $6000 in'06.summer of 2010 i have 199,000 on her.simple things like water pump,brakes,thermastat is all that i've done.for a 16 year old full size car that still gets over 25 miles a gallon,and i have all the comforts of newer cars but this is paid for and its a benz.if you need a 2nd car this is what you need!"

EXCELLENT USED CAR

By on Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"This is a car, that when new, was in excess of $40K. Now 15 years later you can buy this car for less than most used cars and have a very reliable, easy to maintain vehicle. These cars are built like tanks, but ride like a Rolls Royce. Probably the best value for a used car. Only caution is that you want a well maintained car and you'll want to do you own maintenance. Typical maintenance on these cars can be costly if you don't do your own work. Also, these cars do require premium fuel, however they get better than average mileage for the size they are."