2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

9.4

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Now THIS is the car I've been waiting for!

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Drives great, so comfortable, beautiful!!"

Cons: "No power folding exterior mirrors-??"

"Didn't think I could ever give up the BMW driving experience... test drove every luxury sedan (Audi, Lexus, BMW, Jag, Porsche...) and this just blows them all away. Best of all worlds with the power, performance, handling, luxury, and features. It makes me WANT to drive, and what a joy to take others for a ride. Select sport/comfort transmission at the push of a button. Fuel economy is not bad with the eco start/stop feature. Things like the power seat with massage and gorgeous wood/leather steering wheel with thumb grips and paddle shifters are just icing on the cake. Tons of storage between the center console, glove box, and under seat compartments. Flawless bluetooth streaming of calls and music. Speakers everywhere for the Harman Kardon surround sound. MB customer service is outstanding. I'm hooked and I'll never look back!"

I have fallen in Love with it.

By on Sunday, February 9, 2014

"Handles great, I love the innovative safety technology,beautiful look. Tires and wheels are the only issue. As is typical with sports wheels (20 in) I have to watch out for bumps that may damage wheels and tires are expensive to replace.I do get the wheels touched up periodically ($120). I would buy it again in a heartbeat."

outstanding in every way

By on Monday, August 3, 2015

Pros: "The AMG motor makes this car exciting to drive."

"Most fun car I have ever owned, it will do everything I ask of it."

She's a brick house...

By on Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pros: "Sexy, fun to drive, solid performance"

Cons: "It's a coupe- limited vision from back windows"

"I never thought a car could be this much fun to drive. She's solid, holds the road like a big cat and her power will knock your socks off. Instant, no hesitation performance. A remarkable feat of engineering."

Most amazing vehicle I've ever driven

By on Monday, September 7, 2015

Pros: "I love to drive this BEAST"

Cons: "The navi system is a tick behind the competition"

"First of all the car is drop dead gorgeous. The deep red with the saddle/black interior looks awesome. I can't tell you impressed I am after a couple of hundred miles. So smooth, solid and luxurious. The fit, finish & quality are truly impressive. I am I life long Lexus guy and I will point out the differences. This is my first German car. I was looking for luxury, power and good looks in a 4 door car. In my opinion, nothing looks better in that class than the MB CLS. I did not buy the 550 because I thought the 400 had more than enough power and I like a little more gas mileage. Also, the money I saved could go into equipment. Specs: 1. 2016 CLS 400 2. P1 & P2 3. Semi aniline leather 4. Distronic pkg 5. Park assist 6. Folding rear seats 7. Wheel package 8. Multi contour seats Positives: Very well made, gorgeous interior and yes I do like the Ipad on the dash. It's nice and big and it's right in your face. The technology is excellent, especially the distronic package, It does work very well. Great handling and plenty of power. Spacious and super comfortable. Negatives: I don't believe the music interface and the navigation is quite up to Lexus in the way it works and performs. WHAT IS WITH THOSE STUPID DOOR LOCK PINS? I never liked the back tires larger than the front tires, rotation issues. It makes no sense to me. Overall, I am totally blown away with this car. It is a pleasure to get in it every day. Ordered it on Memorial day, arrived in port on 9/1, delivered 9/4. Loving it ever since."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals