2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

9.4

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

lots of power and driving pleasure-true beauty

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "pure driving pleasure and power"

"Test drove the panamera 4s- felt rather sluggish. Also test drove the bmw 550 which felt much better, but the cls was an absolute blast! Considered the jaguar xj, but wanted something sportier. Go for the 4matic if you live in the north east (or states with lots of snow). True driving pleasure, just wish the back seats hand folding capability and also that the side mirrors could automatically fold in. buying a bit more gas, but that I expected. I’ve loved every minute of owning and driving this car over the past 10 month- absolutely no issues whatsoever. Go for it!"

This is my second CLS550 that I have owned

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "The best MB I have had - have had 8 MB cars"

Cons: "Can't think of any negatives."

"I like the 2014 because I loaded it up with almost ever option except the 4matic. I live in Florida in the Winter and were so fortunate to never have had any snow or ice requiring a 4 wheel driver. I have to say the most important options I have is Distronic. I had Adaptive Cruise on a 2006 Cadillac and I didn't get it on my last CLS but I got it on the 2014. It's worth the cost. I have the Lane Assist which is not the best driving experience but it keeps track of your driving and the shaking steering column is somewhat distracting but it will keep you alert. This new CLS has almost too much stuff to enjoy while driving. I cannot state all that I like on this car as I would create a book. It truely is an Amazing Vehicle and if your like Cars you will Love the 2014 Mercedes CLS550. If you like a Sporty Luxury Car you cannot go wrong with puchasing the 2014 CLS550, just get every available option and you won't be disappointed."

My video

Taken May 5 2013, It is 6 days old.

Perfect package - looks, handling, performance

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, solid and safe, comfy yet sporty"

Cons: "They don't give them away (expensive)"

"After 6 BMWs, I fell in love with the new CLS and had to have one. It does it all superbly -- comfortable, quiet but with a great V-8 exhaust note, handles great on corners but also a great cruiser, fast, looks fabulous, all the great options. I've only had it a short time, but already find the quality better than BMW (plus it doesn't have those horrible run-flat tires)."

wow

By on Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pros: "all around beautiful car,"

Cons: "back seat is slightly tight but not uncomfortable"

"This car is sleek, fast, well appointed and fun to drive. The 4 matic works great in inclimate weather. Favorite features are the distronic cruise, messaging seat and the awesome HK sound system. I typically don't drive at excessive speed but when you feel the need, this thing literally sucks you to the seat and growls. All around beautiful machine, quality throughout. Nice trunk space too."

There is a place for your sunglasses

By on Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cons: "easy to bump on cruise control"

"I don't know why everyone keeps stating there is no where to put your sunglasses, perhaps they haven't done a full inspection of the interior? You can put your sunglasses in the holders that are under both of front two seats. I use this area somtimes to hold my shoes (hate driving in heals) but it can also hold sunglasses. The middle holder is also quite big, it holds chanel 2.55 without a problem (except for the 227 model..to big) :). This is a great, fun car to drive and I would definitly recommend it. My husband bought me this when it first came out in 2012 and I am still not bored with it"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals