2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

9.4

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Performance, interior materials and build quality,"

Cons: "Appropriately pricey."

"This is automobile perfection as far as I am concerned. Having owned multiple C6 Corvettes including a Z06, I give this car a very good grade on performance and handling. This car is rock solid, air tight, smooth as silk, silent and every square inch of the interior oozes with world class quality. Combine those things with the amazing performance level and this car really rocks. I have had zero problems. I smile from ear to ear every time I settle into the driver's seat and hit the start button. The seats are amazingly comfortable. The electronics are simple to operate if you just spend a few minutes learning the routine. The safety features lead the industry. The Harmon Kardon stereo is top notch. Styling is awesome. This car turns heads every time it goes down the road. Zero complaints. Buy the car if you are considering it."

nice car when not in repair shop for warranty wor

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "ride, handling, power"

Cons: "NAV system and even worse reliability"

"Satisfied with ride, handling, power but car has been to dealer for 4 plus times for several days at a time for electrical problems. The car's beauty is not worth the poor NAV system and even worse reliability"

Just Awesome Ride with Power to spare...

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "acceleration and power-interior features"

Cons: "no room in back seat? Let 'em call a cab!!"

"I'll start out by saying that I work in sales in the auto industry....Now I 1st became interested in this vehicle because of the outward looks...sleek..classy...unique unto itself...I bought this beauty with never taking a test drive or sitting in it(kinda dumb)...I just trusted what I read and I knew what appealed to me cosmetically...Once I drove it,I knew I had "done good". The layout of the interior is stunning and then comes the power plant...it accelerates at a pace I had not experienced in my dealership brands and we have the "hemi"(oops). The acceleration at any speed is outstanding-it was made to run!! I have had it since April '13 and only 2,000 miles-wish I didn't have to work so much to pay for it so I could drive it more. I love the back massage feature and the dual side bolster features. I take my wife out to dinner more often so we can drive it and the looks from others lets me know that I have a unique ride."

Power, power, and more power.

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Too pricey, but worth every penny when you push it"

Cons: "Some fit and finish issues. 50 MPH spare."

"I have owned this car for almost a year. Where it shines is in high speed passing on the highway. Its handling is not on a par with the BMW M3, but what is? Or even the Lincoln LS, which is much more positive in tight turns. But the CLS 550 is a BLAST to drive. Just don't push it too hard into corners, and you will have the drive of your life. The electronics on the car are even more quirky than the "My Ford" electronics, and I still have not mastered all the features. The suspension is quick to bottom out, especially in the sport mode. The tires are not good for anything but smooth pavement, and I have broken two tires on mild potholes. The M-Brace system works great as long as you are near civilization, but watch out if you are 200 miles or more from a dealer. You are on your own."

A Great Driving Experience

By on Friday, August 11, 2017

Pros: "Magnificent Driving Machine, Love the Power"

Cons: "Low Profile Tires"

"This is an outstanding vehicle with all the power you would ever need to accelerate when you need it. It has been a thrill to drive and it is one of a kind in style. I have been very happy with this car and will hate to part with it when I do. I know they may be necessary, but one issue is low profile tires. You have to be careful with the terrible roads and condition of the roads around Dallas Fort Worth."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals