2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Based on 309 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"I have had convertibles for 30 years and nothing has touched the fun and class of this car (CLK350). Power is excellent (6 cyl. provides plenty of power), good gas mileage, more room than almost all luxury convertibles, turning radius excellent, top retracts quickly and smoothly. It is a delight to drive and I plan on getting a new one every 4 to 5 years."

Shameful disappointment

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"I have a 2003 CLK500. It looks beautiful, however its beauty masks its lack of quality. The entire electrical system is brutally bad, so many sensors that have malfunctioned, the transmission sensors had to be replaced THREE times!!. The entire rear shade assembly was replaced, and don't get me started on the absolute GARBAGE quality of that third brake light. I guarantee if you have a MB, yours will shatter or fall apart. They are $180 each, and I just put the third replacement in at the dealer. I have had nowhere near the same number of problems with my Chevrolet Tahoe!!. The service at MB is awesome, but too many electrical problems to consider again. If you dont believe me, check out MB on Consumer Reports."

Going Back to Lexus

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"I've had my CLK for over 4 years now and I'm scared to death of the next time I'm going to have to go back to the dealer with another problem. I've had so many problems with this car since I've had it, mostly electrical glitches. It's been in the shop at least a dozen times. In the last few months, both catalytic converters needed to be replaced, about 6 weeks apart. Thank goodness all of the problems have been covered by warranty. I am selling the car and getting another Lexus which is what I had before I bought this car. I love the styling and the handling of this car but I'll never buy another Mercedes."

Wonderful driving beautiful automobile.

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Perfect as a car can be"

Cons: "Only one coffee holder"

"The only change I would make is another coffee holder. Can't imagine why MZB only put one in this car. So quiet when soft top is up that you feel like your in a sedan. The wind screen when top is down keeps you from blowing hair stays in place. A fun car to drive and one to be proud to own."

Awesome Car to Drive, Except in the Snow

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

"Typical with rear wheel drive vehicles, it does not perform well on snow covered roads. Outside of that it has been an outstanding car in overall performance. Everyone loves to see this car and be seen in it. Not real happy with the depreciation value of luxury cars. Car is 6 yrs old and it has barely more trade in value than my 10 yr old Toyota RAV 4."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals