2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Great looking and running car

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "Fast and Fun. Great Looking Car"

Cons: "Need better cup holder design."

"I have owned this car for about a year and have to say it is a head turner. I love that the car is an 05 but still looks right at home with the brand new cars at the dealership when I take it in for service. It is a fun car to drive especially in the evening with the top down, or hittin the beach's here in Florida. Love my Benzo!!"

Like a dream comes true!

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"This car is awesome!, you can feel the aceleration in every inch of your body, you do not have to risk yourself going 100 mph, you just need to get into the highway and see how everyone is behind you in seconds. Great comfort, , bi xenon lights are a great plus, it seems you are helping out the cars going besides you, the sound system is terrific but I still turn it off to hear the soft but powerful engine. I recomend this car to everyone, however the gas may be painful, but again, after feeling this baby on the road, you will enjoy feeding him."

A wonderful vehicle - CLK35o Cabroliet

By on Friday, April 5, 2013

Pros: "Outstanding vehicle"

Cons: "None other than cost for those concerned"

"I purchased the vehicle last year and really love it. Unfortently I am working out of state so my wife gets to enjoy it all the time and I only drive it during my short visits. It is pure luxury and I can say that clearly since I was driving a Jaguar prior to that. Living in Houston, TX we get to have the top down a lot. If anyone wants a wonderful car this is the one."

Great looking and driving

By on Sunday, July 8, 2007

"I have never owned a car that got so many comments by others. People comment about how good the car looks every time I take it to a public place. The appearance is stunning and I have not gotten tired of it after nearly 3 years. It always surprises me with its good looks. It is great to drive and fantastic on the freeway and at night with the xenon headlights. Acceleration is great with a suspension you can drive everyday. A car with a great balance of performance and comfort. Mercedes' largest convertible with a back seat and a cabriolet that looks great top up or down."

Model has quality issues

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Rear diff replaced by MB at 25000 Emissions sensors failed at 38000 Cylinder hd plugs leak at 42000 These are not minor issues - Total warranty costs to date $4,K. Thats not cheap"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals