2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Based on 308 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"I have had convertibles for 30 years and nothing has touched the fun and class of this car (CLK350). Power is excellent (6 cyl. provides plenty of power), good gas mileage, more room than almost all luxury convertibles, turning radius excellent, top retracts quickly and smoothly. It is a delight to drive and I plan on getting a new one every 4 to 5 years."

Great Ride with some issues

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"LOVE THIS CAR!! I've owned a BMW 325. Porsche Boxter and Nissan 300ZX. This is the best ride. I've had a few kinks but dealer repaired well. The convertible top gaskets become rigid in cold weather and there is a distinctive SQUEAK when riding over bumpy roads. Complained to dealer and they replaced all gaskets. Noise issue has been resolved. Hope this doesn't happen after warranty expires!!!"

Shameful disappointment

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"I have a 2003 CLK500. It looks beautiful, however its beauty masks its lack of quality. The entire electrical system is brutally bad, so many sensors that have malfunctioned, the transmission sensors had to be replaced THREE times!!. The entire rear shade assembly was replaced, and don't get me started on the absolute GARBAGE quality of that third brake light. I guarantee if you have a MB, yours will shatter or fall apart. They are $180 each, and I just put the third replacement in at the dealer. I have had nowhere near the same number of problems with my Chevrolet Tahoe!!. The service at MB is awesome, but too many electrical problems to consider again. If you dont believe me, check out MB on Consumer Reports."

Going Back to Lexus

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"I've had my CLK for over 4 years now and I'm scared to death of the next time I'm going to have to go back to the dealer with another problem. I've had so many problems with this car since I've had it, mostly electrical glitches. It's been in the shop at least a dozen times. In the last few months, both catalytic converters needed to be replaced, about 6 weeks apart. Thank goodness all of the problems have been covered by warranty. I am selling the car and getting another Lexus which is what I had before I bought this car. I love the styling and the handling of this car but I'll never buy another Mercedes."

Well manintained, reliable, very responsive,

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Cons: "its a coupe not a family car"

"This car is in very good condition and very well maintained at dealership level. It is powerful, responsive and fun to drive. I have been the sole owner and have enjoyed its luxurious quality and good performance over the years."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals