ZIP code

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Based on 196 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

BEAUTIFUL CAR

By on Thursday, May 7, 2009

"I own a CLK 430 and I tell you its overall a beautiful car if your an enthusiast of high performance and styling. Love the V8 power and ESP.But I reccomend this car only if you can afford the maintenance costs($130 oil changes for example). I also had issues with my power seats, temperature guage and display -along with having to replace a bulb somewhere ever so often; trunk, interior light(both), signal, fog light(both), and rear brake light."

Huge Value!!

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"I just can't believe you can get this awesome car that cost $50,000 new for around $15,000 now. Good mileage, unreal handling and "planted in the seat" power. The best value on the road today!!"

By on Sunday, January 18, 2009

"This is my first car. I was so excited to drive it. After a year i finally understand the word "fast". I pushed this car to the limit A LOT. I am still pushing. I have a CLK320 and ive pushed it to 135 and i can go more but the word "cop" comes to mind. I recomend this vehicle to EVERYONE. very safe car. Fast, agility is amazing, and very stylish. I love this car. No one will take it away from me!"

great cabrio

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"I have now owned this car nearly 5 years and I have literally done nothing but change the oil and replace the crummy stock wheels with AMG wheels and the corresponding tires. I guess I have been lucky because many others complain about numerous costly repairs. Even at 9 model years old, this car still impresses people. The design was really appealing especially with the top down. At 67k miles this car still drives like a dream, it is exceptionally quiet inside with the top up. The addition of the Michelin P/S 2 tires make the road feel and grip outstanding."

CLK vs BMW Faithful

By on Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Throughout the 80's & 90's, I had been fortunate to drive just about every V6 BMW ever made and the V12 850ci. But nothing compares to a MBZ CLK-430 Two Door Coupe. I own a 2001 CLK-430 and I bought it in 2004 when it came off a lease. Other than regular servicing, the car has been a complete workhorse. It's got a beautiful body style, it is reliable, and with the right tires (Hankook Ventus Sport - Z Rating), it outperforms any BMW on the road. I drove their engineering best vechicle (850ci) for three years, so I know. I have never owned any car over four years, but this one will be my daughter's first Mercedes (she's 13 and wants a C230). Although the gas mileage isn't the best (on average 19 mpg city); I never regret leaving a long day at work and not feeling the drive home. This car is awesome and if things go well; I'm going to upgrade in another two years or so. The CLK-430 is a quality vehicle for either a man or women, its the right Benz for the price."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals