2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

My Best Mercedes So Far

By on Monday, September 7, 2009

"We were looking for a 2007 E 350 to replace a 1997 E 420. Prices for in-warranty, around 30k miles was in the low 30s. Imagine my surprise when I found I could get a 2006 CL with 25k miles and a year of warranty for $35k! This car is fantastic. It's almost as good as my 5 series BMW in handling, and far superior for a quiet, firm highway ride. These cars cost over $100k new, and are not a small car like a CLK. They are built on the S chassis, but shorter. The trim is even better than the S class, with leather on the dash that the S does not have. The Bose stereo is stunning. The seats surround you and are aircondiditoned. Every 2006 is a sport model, with AMG wheels & trim, and the 2 modes "sport & comfort" from the console. The Acitve Body Control ABC adjusts while moving to keep the car balanced. While some say this can be a maintenance problem, I believe it's been corrected since the early 2000 models. I also have a 129 Mercedes 500SL, and my dream car is a 2005-6 SL55AMG, which is among the last mega-horsepower, supercharged cars that we'll see as we may go back to the 70s in terms of auto excitement."

Amazing Car

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "great price and amazing to drive"

Cons: "back seat is tight but it is not a caravan car"

"It purrs when you drive it, and after you close the door it is like a tank, you can not hear anything of the ride/road. It feel extremely safe and secure and is such a smooth ride, plus great pick-up. Very very enjoyable to drive. Turning radius and handling very tight and seamless. Back seat does not have much room, but for the rest, is a wonderful car."

By on Monday, March 7, 2011

"I own this car and cant stop driving it!!"

Fast & Furious

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"My 2003 CL-55 is one of the fastest and most luxury orientated vehicles I have owned. I have had Jaguar, other Mercedes (SL-500), Acura NSX and Vipers (did I mention Porsche? This car tops them all for luxury when you want it and all out speed when you feel the need. Expensive to repair but a bargain if you can find a used low mile 2003 or newer (don't buy an 2002 or older). Good luck and enjoy!!!!!"

loved this car

By on Monday, February 16, 2009

"i had the pleasure of owning a 2002 mercedes cl 500 absolutely loved the way it handled and rode , went on several trips and was not tired upon arrival, never used the navagiation system , but i think it would of been helpful, loved the styling. it was noticed where ever you went a beautiful machine ,alot of power. only fault i had with the car expensive to maintain, and it uses only premium gas, hated to part with the car but health issues ,early retirement required me to part with my cl 500. my husband bought this for me as a gift i had the pleasure of driving it for over 1 year, sure couldn't of afforded it new. if you can find a used one i would recommend you buy it you won't regret it. average 26 mpg on the intersate"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals