2000 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

A Collector's Classic

By on Monday, July 28, 2008

"This car has been the most comfortable, yet powerful car I have ever owned. Its sleek styling understates the aggressive handling and quiet power it is capable of. The classic body style will make the car a collctor's first choice in the years to come."

This car is the BOMB. CL55

By on Sunday, March 2, 2008

"I have owned new since 2004 and to date have never had any issues mechanically or otherwise. The only bad thing about this car is that it really burns through tires. I am on my 5th set and still can't seem to make them last. My family and I truely feel safe and when I'm alone well, I guess thats when I go through tires. Fantastic car. Can't wait to upgrade to the CL65."

By on Tuesday, January 8, 2008

THE BEST CAR IN THE WORLD

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"IT IS VERY NICE AND CONFORTBALE CAR FAST AN HIGH QUALITY.OVERALL PERFECT"

Finest car EVER made

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Everything!"

Cons: "Costly to fix without an extended warranty"

My 2006 CL 600 AMG

"If you own one you will know what IM talking about. This car has every single option available and well worth having. The sytling is timeless and very fun to drive. 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. Torque at over 600 just a monster to drive. You must have a deep pocket to keep this car up and make sure you buy it with a warranty or you will be paying for the car twice over. The entire interior is full leather, no plastic or vinyl and has everything except a restroom pan. Besides popping your head back in your seat it will turn heads. Being a hand built car, you can feel the differnce between it and the 500. Nothing to compare, apples to oranges. All around the way to go. Only buy a 2005 or 2006. Anything before is TROUBLE!!!!!!! As far as value goes its fantastic if you buy one used. New its not that smart of a way to go. Have it inspected and buy one that has been had a CPO inspection to make sure you are getting what you pay for. Overall, the car has little to complain about. Only thing is when something breaks it will break the bank. Thankfully I bought an extended warranty so that makes up for any losses made in expeditures.I find black and silver ordinary and everyone has one, buy colors. It will set you apart from the pack"

My 2006 CL 600 AMG

Greatest ride and driving experience

By on Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pros: "Great highway driving comfort and excellent turing radius for parking"

Cons: "Room in the trunk and back seat. Not much wiggle room in the back seat."

"To evaluate the CL 500 I have compared it to the other Mercedes that I have owned. Mercedes since 1961,great reliable car,perfect body and mechanics for eight years. My 1969 was not great the body rusted out after 5 years. 1974 coupe great driving car but not agile in turns. The E classes were great sedans and were reliable and body work held up and most electrical problems take care of by the factory warranty. My other German car were not a trouble free as the M-B's. This car has over 50,000 miles and I have had only one problem with the SRS system air bag. The other repairs were do to wear, rotors, brakes, and tires. I would move up to a new model but there is no reason to trade the car. My other Mercedes E350 has the same maintenance record, only wearable parts have been replaced. I always preform maintenance recommended by Mercedes with all my cars, learned early on that is the most economical path for all my German cars"

Incredible super car with all the luxury you need.

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

"This 2005 CL 65 has been flawless. No real mechanical issues and I push it hard. No one to date has out gunned this car and there have been some strong 200k plus cars go home disappointed. Considering putting the Renn Tech kit on. Recently one turned 10.20 seconds, 139mph quarter mile with the kit. Stock, It still turns 125 in the quarter. Thank you Mercedes."

2004 CL 55 AMG

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"I HAVE 2004 MERCEDES CL55 AMG EVRY OPTIN BEST CAR EVER LOVE IT LOVE IT THERE IS NO BETTER CAR OUT THERE FOR ME.. ANYBODY LOOKING FOR FAST SHARP LOOKING CAR CL 55 AMG IS THE CAR ..... I LOVE THE WAY IT HANDALES .. ALOT OF PEOPLE USE TO TELL ME OOO THAT CAR BEAKS A LOT BLAHHH BLAHH NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT AND PLUS IT IS BIG MOTOR IN IT AND IT IS SO GREAT ON GAS ... 493HP 516LB-FT OF TORQUE 0-60 FOOT ET:1.956 FAST AND FUN ....... JAZY"

I will not buy another Mercedes

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I have owned Mercedes Benz since I was 19 years old. I have had 450SLC, 450SL, 380SEC, 500SEL, SL500, CL500 I am done with Mercrdes because of my experience with CL. The car has too many electronic and mechanical problems and is too expensive to fix. What happend to our good old BENZ?"

By on Sunday, September 26, 2010

"My 2006 CL500 is truly a wonderful car – both for local and long road trips. I have driven near cross country and take 250 to 400 mile round trips on a regular basis. It is designed for high speed cruising but can be switched to sports handling on country roads. The handling is solid with good feedback on road conditions, yet a solid sense of control. At speeds of 75 MPH I am able to attain an average of 27 MPG -- city 17. Consider this a highly personal car with room for an occasional passenger. The backseat works for short trips but not to well for tall people – ok for young kids. Unlike my 2000 S sedan, this car has been very reliable with no breakdowns or expensive repairs. Its important to point out that tire life is a serious issue. With normal driving behavior, the rear tires only last 12.500 top’s, the front can go 25,000 miles. Also, beware that wheels are highly susceptible to curve damage. Otherwise, this is great car with better styling than new cars and a long term keeper -- a collector in the making."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals