2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $39,060 - $42,493.

Invoice N/A

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 02/23/2017

10/9.5

8.1

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2015 - 2017 models.

Beautiful car with the worst navigation system

By on Monday, January 25, 2016

"The navigation is not very accurate, had me turning in a driveway to nowhere instead of the street 3 blocks down and was not near my location when it told me I had arrived. The whole entertainment/nav system is not user friendly, it requires too many steps to each choice. You can't select radio stations while in phone mode, you can't turn the radio off by itself the whole system shuts down. The system only allows using the radio, phone, nav, etc. one thing at a time.I had a seven year old Accord that had a much better and easier system than the Mercedes'. The transmission is sluggish at times and rough shifting. I love the blind spot alert but it doesn't always work accurately. The memory card slot is a handy way to play and store your own music."

Early Suprise by what seemed to be a great car

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "stylish,fun to drive"

Cons: "problems see above"

"Initial experience was terrific. loved the new C 300 2015 model. great appearance and handling. Other than Brake noise when backing up all was well. then cold weather and temperature change caused all the seats,backs etc to leak a chemical and stain everything. Still waiting on resolution but will have to haggle and give up car for a while as the only solution looks like replacing all interior seats and related surfaces. this is now a known problem and no one contacted me. Outcome pending."

Stylish, Solid, Compact Luxury Car

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pros: "Styling, fun to drive, decent cargo space"

Cons: "Can't get an optional spare tire"

"Have had absolutely zero issues with my 2016. Average mileage has been 28.0 mpg combined (usually drive in ECO mode) and have gotten as high as 35mpg on a 500 mile trip. Love the Sport mode and rear wheel bias on my 4 Matic -it's actually FUN to drive on a winding country road. While Command system is at first complicated - I recommend you actually spend 1 hour to look at the manual and review the videos - and then enjoy what you paid good money for! :) Climate control is good - great sun roof - like the LED lights. Styling is great. Seats firm but comfortable. Preferred overall package of MB over BMW & Audi I test drove. Trunk with folding seat is good - I can fit my bike in there or a folding wheelchair - I use the car to go skiing and all my equipment fits inside. Car has been good in upstate NY winter snow."

2015 Mercedes C 300 4matic

By on Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Pros: "handles road well"

Cons: "Put together poorly, value drops 18,000 1st yr"

"After 2 months engine noise got louder. Dealer says it is normal. Loaner cars aren't that noisy. Car stayed in service for 3 weeks to have engine mounts and axile shafts. Yes this is a 2015 model."

Great Car with many great qualities/few issues

By on Saturday, February 27, 2016

Pros: "Great value for a fine automobile, enjoy driving ."

Cons: "Uncomfortable rear seatbelts .."

"This car has been a real pleasure to own and to drive . I have the V-6 engine which I find delightful for travel on long journeys .. I sometimes travel through the Great Smokey Mountains and this car makes climbing a real treat .. The pick up is great and the car handles very well as it is quick to respond to commands ..My family and friends always wants to take my car on trips hoping to be able to drive it .. I did find the rear seat belts most uncomfortable as when you click in the lock the belt clicks as the slack comes out and locks extremely tight against your chest and cannot be loosened any at all unless you undo and start over .. Eventually it will work properly but only after you work with it several times .."