2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 330 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Really fine driving experience

By on Friday, July 22, 2016

"Very solid driving car with excellent handling and power qualities. Drive it easy or hard; it does both well. Far more pleasant driving experience than recent C class sedans. Manual shift (rare for this model) adds to the experience. Downside is reliability and expense of electrical component failures."

Great engineering and road handling vehicle

By on Monday, May 23, 2016

Pros: "sporty, great ride, cost effective"

Cons: "minor issue, couldn't store phone numbers"

"I only drove it during the summer and I am very impress with the drive ability and overall handling and safety of the C300. Now having owned one I will consider buying another one when I'm ready to shop for another automobile."

Fantastic driving dynamics, good fuel economy

By on Monday, October 24, 2016

Cons: "Shift lever moves around quite a bit"

"We have owned this vehicle since new. It has the 6 speed manual transmission and AMG wheel/brake/suspension option, a sunroof and tan interior. Living in the Sierra Nevada and therefore driving on mountain roads, handling and braking are paramount both for safety and enjoyment. Even when not pushed, the C300 Sport handles better than most of what's out there even today, 7 years later. Handles like it's on rails (embarrasses some "sports cars") stops quickly and dead straight, has good although not fabulous acceleration and is thoroughly enjoyable to drive. Problem free? Not quite, but problems have been minimal and annoyances, nothing significant: A malfunctioning oil level sensor relay that kept illuminating the "check oil" warning, replaced under warranty, and a new problem, a drip from the windshield washer reservoir. It has consistently done better economy wise than it's EPA mileage estimates, has never used oil between (annual) changes or any other fluids, and, amazingly, is still on all the original belts, hoses, brakes, even has the original battery after 7 years. It is a driver's car, a great driving experinece, and rock solid."

I love it

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

"I have had an Audi A4 and BMW 325, 330 and 328 . I find the C300 superior in all respects. I love it ."

Best Car Ive Bought in 35 years!!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pros: "Smooth, fun car, showstopper, well equipped!"

Cons: "Not much leg room for back seat passengers, so!"

"I own the C350 sport model and its more than I wanted. Its very well equipped, rides real smooth on the highway, exterior looks fantastic (a definite head turner, if youre into that sorta thing), interior is pure class, soft heated leather seats, wood grain, the sound system is great, plenty of music storage built-in, plus Sirius XM satellite radio, navigation, blue-tooth, and I love love love love the panoramic sun roof, gets great gas mileage and an over all fun car to drive. An odd plus: has an ipad (older model ipod) charger built-in the glovebox along with the auxillary port."