2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 324 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Awesome car

By on Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pros: "Great stereo"

Cons: "Rear design"

"I have had this car since new in 2008 and I still love it like new. Every time I think of getting a new one I decide I have the best car now. The Harmon kardon sound system is concert quality and amazing."

I love it

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

"I have had an Audi A4 and BMW 325, 330 and 328 . I find the C300 superior in all respects. I love it ."

Best Car Ive Bought in 35 years!!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pros: "Smooth, fun car, showstopper, well equipped!"

Cons: "Not much leg room for back seat passengers, so!"

"I own the C350 sport model and its more than I wanted. Its very well equipped, rides real smooth on the highway, exterior looks fantastic (a definite head turner, if youre into that sorta thing), interior is pure class, soft heated leather seats, wood grain, the sound system is great, plenty of music storage built-in, plus Sirius XM satellite radio, navigation, blue-tooth, and I love love love love the panoramic sun roof, gets great gas mileage and an over all fun car to drive. An odd plus: has an ipad (older model ipod) charger built-in the glovebox along with the auxillary port."

This is a good car, I'd recommend the 2010 C300

By on Friday, December 16, 2016

Pros: "Price used was good, and fun to drive."

Cons: "A bit expensive to maintain, but that was expected"

"Mercedes-Benz dropped the ball on electronic dashes in roughly the 2000 to 2010 year-range, depending upon the model (C, E, S, etc.). I previously owned a 1999 C280 (just before the electronics problems) and loved it. This 2010 is just past the electronics problem range for the C class and I really like it, too. First, what I like: The stock, unheated, unairconditioned seats are comfortable on long drives. The controls are well laid out and the instruments are visible past the steering wheel. The 6-axis interface to the electronics is good and there are buttons on the dash that can also be used to pick the major function groups like Telephone, Radio, Aux Input, etc. The glove box has a 12-volt cigarette lighter power output and the Aux Input is in there, too, so for long trips you can stow your phone or other audio device in there. There's even an air-conditioning output in the glove box to keep any electronics cool! The back seats are quite comfortable and leg room is acceptable, even good. Roof height is good. The car is very reliable and fun to drive. Now for what I don't like so much. The material used when your seats aren't leather is a bit thin and tore along the stitching on the seat portion of the driver's side. The button to turn on the interior lights is situated between the dome lights themselves, and it becomes invisible to hit again once the lights are on. If you charge your phone from the center console cigarette lighter then the only place to put the phone is in a cup holder farther back along the center console. This leaves a wire dangling along the shifter or beside the passenger or driver's seat. Not a big deal, but just kind of messy. Overall I enjoy the car very much and wouldn't hesitate to recommend one to a friend that could afford to buy, own, and maintain one."

Does it all.

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Great car fun to drive"

Cons: "Haven't found one yet"

"This car has been everything we expected and more. Great for around town and on long trips we couldn't be happier with the car. we don't drive a lot but when we do it is nice to know we have the 300C to juimp into."