2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 324 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

By on Friday, January 25, 2013

Pros: "Extraordinarily comfortable and yet fun to drive."

Cons: "Mileage still not at EPA ratings"

"I had a 2000 C 230 for over 12 years and loved it. The C 250 Luxury model is head and shoulders above the old C 230 (and about the same price 12 years later) and that says a lot. This car handles perfectly and is quite and comfortable. Its electronic controls are intuitive to access and provide lots of information and entertainment options."

Best sports sedan I have driven

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no heated seats"

"I have driven the BMW 3 series and the C300 not only looks a 100 times better, but it handles better and feels more sporty."

Excellent for the price

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

"Excellent proformace for the price. The best part is the flex serivce schedule, save time and money compare to Lexus or BMW"

Speeding Down the Autobahn, Autostrada

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Picked up the car at the factory in Stuttgart (saves 7% plus car rental). First experiance out the door was merging on to the Autobahn. went to warp 3 on wet road a lot faster and truer than I expected. handles great on alpine roads. the real test will be this winter crossing moutain passes here at home. fit, finish and roominess better than our old c230 with only a 10 percent drop in MPG. only drawback is lowered front spoiler vs parking lot curbs."

Great value in a great car

By on Friday, October 3, 2008

"I can't say enough about the C350 Sport. For the price, there isn't another car that comes close to offering the best combination of style, comfort, performance and even mileage. Around town, 20 mpg is average and I drive fairly hard - mostly in "S" gear range. Highway averages 28 mpg but one occasion I got 31.5. The best part is that it runs just fine on 87 octane! My next C-Class is likely a C63."

Lovin it, but!

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"This is my 2nd Mercedes C class, I had a 2005 C230K. The jury is still out on which is better. My C230K had all the opts minus the GPS, but had the Harmon-Karon sound system. My C300 has the opt 2, which has a cheaper sound system but is beautifully styled and the Blue-tooth operating system and no GPS and H-K sound system. I am kicking myself every day I drive it because of the poor sound system. There were no opts to have the H-K and no GPS. The Nav and Blue tooth systems are out dated (2yrs behind) and the Blue-Tooth won't download properly from the new Razor phones, aaaggg! Mercedes needs to be more in-tuned with their American buyers. For a state-of-art car, please have more opts to feed our hunger for the finer equipment. Word to the wise, buy opt 3, so what if the GPS, nav system is older than what's on the current market, you will love the stereo system. All-in-All, I do love my Benz w/ the 18" AMG rims and leather interior..............See you all down the road, enjoy!"

The best first car ever!

By on Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"I just recently got my C300 and i love it! It is my first car and I have only one word to describe it awesome! It has the best ride ever smooth and can really handle the landscape of the area i live in which is really rocky and hilly...love the interior and the panorama sunroof.....oh and how can i forget the navigation system which is a lifesaver whenever i get lost...audio system is amazing..I love the color i got it which is bright red it really stands out in traffic!"

Awesome daily use four season vehicle

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable ride, beautiful styling"

Cons: "No navi, no back up camera, rear leg room"

"The 2013 C300 Luxury edition is a beautiful vehicle that is a pleasure to drive. As a tall person, I was able to find a comfortable position, which is a rare in a car for me. It's stable, quiet, fuel efficient, and has great suspension/handleing. The ECO system is great in the city along with the break hold function. I really feel safe in this car. The all wheel drive 4-Matic works really well in snow and it stops on a dime, no matter what the weather conditions. I also like the telematics system for safety and convenience. The negatives include the lack of leg room for back seat passangers and the lack of features for a car in this price range. Features such as navigation, back up camera, a place to put your sunglasses, and iPod/iPhone intergration should have been standard."

A lot of car for the money!

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Fun and reliable."

Cons: "Could use a remote start."

"This is the best combination of sport handling and performance for the climate I live in that I've ever owned. Previously had an Audi A4 and a Nissan Altima. No comparison to the MB."

Rides well, handles well, has a VERY small turning

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "handling, turning, ride, comfortable seats/mileage"

Cons: "nothing"

"Great for long trips, extremely comfortable seats, excellent braking and an xcellent safety rating. I often get 31/32 mph on the road. This is my second one and we kept the 1999 model as well."