2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

8.2

Based on 835 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

By on Sunday, October 26, 2008

"This was my third MB, the second kompressor. I loved them all. I didn't have one problem with it. I bought this one used 8mths old and not certified. The first kompressor was brand new and had a few problems with it. But I wouldn't own any thing but a Mercedes."

I LOVE this car!

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"I previously had a Buick; when the engine blew after only five years, I decided to spring for a 2006 C230 manual tranny. We got the cheapest on the lot. Then, through no fault of my own I was in an accident. The car was totaled, but four people walked away from the crash without a scratch. I immediately got the 2007 C230 model. I love this car and so does everyone else who sees it. The manual tranny makes the "sports" factor so much more cool and the 30 mpg is a great bonus. I've owned it for a little over two years with no major problems. Expensive, but a great car."

So this is a Mercedes?

By on Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Value - a highly over-priced economy car. Reliability - no issues/concerns. Quality - 30000 miles with lots of little things starting to show much wear (center storage console, leather upholstery, etc) Performance - European sports performance??? Sure - once you get it going. Have to push the accelerator half-way through the engine block to safely leave a stop sign and cross oncoming traffic. Zero to 35 takes way too long to get there. Styling - sporty / not like your mom's old Datsun. Comfort - great if you are under 5' tall. An average height human constantly has to crouch/duck to get in and out without hitting your head. Seating - now I know what my toddler feels like after riding for an extended time in his car seat."

great entry level for mercedes

By on Friday, September 19, 2008

"I bought my car in 2002 and have put 180000 miles on it since then and enjoyed driving every mile of it. this car has made me fall in love with mercdes benz. When I am ready to buy my next car is going to be anothe rmerceses, for sure!!!"

best bang for your buck

By on Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Have had this car for over a year and have logged some 18,000 miles so far and no major problems. I'll be sticking w/ MB. The car is a dream to drive, handles corners great, good suspension, loves the road, built like a tank, 6spd MT short-throw shifter is a blast, a little more hp would be awesome (the engine is a tad bit undersized for the vehicle's weight), but it will be more than enough for most people and at highway speeds its a moot point anyhow. The engine is smooth and quiet for general driving, but I love muting the radio to hear the supercharger when i slam down the gas. The styling is elegant and unique, as a MB should be, not a sell-out like the c-class. The back seats are good for groceries or small kids, but not much else, 60/40 split folding rear seats are a must for maximizing the trunk space, which is decent as well. Oh, and I can squeeze 33mpg hwy out of it as well, more brownie points for an already phenomenal vehicle."