2000 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 283 Ratings for the 1994 - 2000 models.

By on Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Great car overall. It has good gas mileage and is very reliable. Handles great and performs well. Had very few minor problems. Other than that it still runs the same as the day I bought it. I would recommend this car to anyone."

Awesome Car

By on Monday, April 14, 2008

"I love this car. If you maintain this car correctly, it will last you forever. It's durable, reliable and handles great. It's not bad on looks either!!! Before, you buy, remember that maintenance/repairs are expensive, even on older models!!!"

Great car overall!

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"I bought my 2000 C230 used, with low miles (46K) about 2 years ago. I have had no real complaints. Yes, the maintenance is pricey, but worth it. I would rather take care of this car; it has certainly taken care of me! The only drawback that I have seen is during the winter. I live in Chicago, and the car, even in winter mode can be a challenge to maneuver in snow. But, if you are a competent driver, maintain your tires, and utilize the winter mode, you will definitely get where you are going. This is by far the best car I have owned, and I've had everything from a Jeep, to a VW, and even a Volvo. Especially for those who live in a city where traffic jams are the norm, this car is comfortable, safe, and definitely responsive! It's much easier to navigate downtown traffic with my car, and parking is fairly simple as it's not a huge vehicle. This one is definitely worth looking into!"

Great car for the $$

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"I bought my '97 C-230 used in 2000 and have had no major (non wear) issues since. After driving Caddys and Jags I can attest that while it is more expensive to maintain than a Ford, it comes nowhere close to the Jag or Caddy! Even though the C-230 doesn't deliver the same zip and style as the aforementioned vehicles, it does deliver a great deal of class and security for the money. If you have the chance for a decent price, I'd say "buy it"."

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"I bought this car about eight months ago and loved it since day one. This car got great gas millage, drove amazingly, and had pretty good power for a 4 cyl. I recently lost it though when a truck blew a red light at hit me going highway speeds. The front was crushed verry badly but i walked away with only a brused shin and hurt hand. Besides the fact that this is a nice looking and driving car, it handled a crash amazingly well and i think if i were in any other car i wouldnt have been as lucky. Great car though expecially for the money and i would recomend it to anyone expecially younger drivers who want a nice car but still would like safety involved as well."