1992 Mercedes-Benz 300CE

Based on 19 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Solid Comfort

By on Sunday, June 8, 2008

"Have owned my 1988 since 1991, and still impressed with the solid comfort, not to mention the 25 mpg average. Although the 6 cyl is not a race car, it performs without flaw. If you can find one in good shape under $10k, grab it, it will out last anything else, and provide protection, comfort and reliability beyond what you expect. These cars were not welcomed too well considering the $60k price tag in 1988, same cost as a house, but has proven to be worth the investment, in this day and age of recycled 4 wheeled pop bottles. Before shopping for one of those little cracker box gas misers, consider this: How much will you be bragging as you lay in that hospital bed, from being hit by an SUV or even a nice solid Mercedes?"

classic forever

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"Relaible, good looking and wonderful to drive. With 160,000+ miles, she will go anywhere I point the front wheels."

My Baby

By on Saturday, December 22, 2007

"I've owned my 300ce24 for 6+ years now and can truly say that it's still one of the best looking cars out there. People will ask you about it anywhere you take it. And the engine is a MILL! This baby is red hot! I have personally had it W-A-A-Y over the posted limit and it wouldn't give up. Just be prepared to shell out a couple of bucks if anything goes wrong, repairs can be expensive. Avoid them by having regular maintenance done."

LOVE IT -1991 BLK. COUPE

By on Saturday, September 6, 2008

"THIS CAR HAS A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH ME. I THINK BECAUSE I DO MY MAINTENANCE IT HAS BEEN ALMOST TROUBLE FREE .I JUST CHANGED THE PLUGS AFTER 12 YRS.AND THE OLD ONES STILL LOOKED GREAT.THE NEGATIVE THING IS IT WANT TO OVERHEAT IN SLOW TRAFFIC ON 90 DEGREE DAYS AND WANTS TO HESITATE WHEN YOU FIRST START OFF FROM A STAND STILL. MY WIFE SAID IT NEEDED A DOOR LOCK BUTTON ON CONSOLE, SO WHEN SHE IS DRIVING IT SHE WOULD NOT HAVE TO REACH AROUND AND PUSH THE BUTTON BEHIND HER ON THE DOOR. I WISH I COULD AFFORD TO BUY A NEW ONE TO SHE IF THEY STILL COMPARE IN QUALITY TO MY 1991. IT STILL LOOKS AND IS STILL IN STYLE WITH THE NEW ONES (ALMOST). IT'S THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED. I'M 69 YRS. AND STILL WANT A NEW CAR BUT THE COST WANT GO AWAY. ( MONEY PROBLEMS) I THINK IF YOU KNOW CARS YOU SHOULD TRY A MERCEDES EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO BUY A USED ONE LIKE I DID. YOURS TRULY (POOR BOY) THAT HAS DEEP POCKETS."

By on Thursday, June 5, 2008

"This car is a beautiful automobile, and a great head turner, classic style and true to the MB legend.....which has eroded recently. The new ones may have more goodies and high tech but this is the great one, quality, style, performance, engineering. Give me a classic anyday."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz 300CE near Honolulu. See local deals