2010 Mazda Tribute

7.9

Based on 116 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

very good vehicle

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "runs well, gets good mpg"

Cons: "not the quality I thought I was getting"

"car is in great condition. I've had very little troble over the 3 years that i've owned it. It has all the options on it. leather seats, heated seats, sunroof, etc."

Most Bang for your buck

By on Monday, December 26, 2016

Pros: "Great value, reliable, low-maintenance, good MPG"

Cons: "Noisier at higher speeds, small v6, stiffer ride"

"We have owned two Mazda Tributes in the past 9 years. The first one was a 2001 and had 171000 on it before we lost it in a tragic rollover. (No major repairs the whole time we owned it since 63k miles). I only say tragic, because we lost the car, not the driver. My wife walked away with no injury and because of how well it faired, we bought a 2008 Tribute S model to replace it. Comparing the features with other vehicles, our fully loaded 2008 costs thousands less than comparable models with similar features. Performance is amazing in the winter snow! The 4wd and traction control work great. I recommend meaty tires for better winter/off-road performance. We avg about 21 mpg with the bigger tires and the 3.0 V6 pulls a light trailer with a couple dirt bikes nicely. Everything seems to have held up well over the last few years. The maintenance in the last 30 miles has been regular and no major issues have come up except a couple of recalls that the dealership took care of for free. New Suspension was recommended at 100k miles and has made it drive much better. It can be a bit noisier at freeway speeds than other similar models, but it doesn't bother us for the price. It's not as feature rich as some fully-loaded SUV's or can tow heavy, but it is surprising and reliable at the price point."

nice ride

By on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"simple uncomplicated but tuff, very good safety features,good on gas. reliable"

I love this car.

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"I bought this car to get rid of an Intrepid that was horrible. I wasn't sure about Mazdas but I got a great deal on the 2009 Tribute that would eat away my balance on the Intrepid. I fell in love with this car. I wish it had a little more power, but the ride is great. I have plenty of room for myself, my hubby, two kids and two dogs. Fits our Costco runs wonderfully also. Looks very stylish and the turn radius on this thing is amazing!!! I look forward to getting to drive it every morning."

Nice vehicle

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"We just bought our 2009 a week and a half ago. Just took a trip to California in it and it perfomed great. We averaged 28 mpg while driving the interstate speeds. The steering takes a bit of getting used to as it is alot tighter than our Venture van we used to have but manageable. Comfort was good both for my wife while riding in the front and for our 7 year old grand daughter in the back. Asa tall fella...I need just a bit more leg room. Over all it worked well for us and we think that we will keep it for awhile."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda Tribute near Honolulu. See local deals