2009 Mazda Tribute

7.9

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

very good vehicle

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "runs well, gets good mpg"

Cons: "not the quality I thought I was getting"

"car is in great condition. I've had very little troble over the 3 years that i've owned it. It has all the options on it. leather seats, heated seats, sunroof, etc."

nice ride

By on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"simple uncomplicated but tuff, very good safety features,good on gas. reliable"

Perfect for a small family

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"2008 Tribute i grand touring . It was stiff when we bought it new , but now at 37,000 miles it is a nice ride . The only down side to the vehicle is there area few things that could have been done better . Attention to detail , The carpet moves on the passenger side & we have to keep pulling it back to tuck it under ,and the weather stripping on the inside windshield was on the dash ( about 4" of it that we had to cut off ) We don't like that when you unlock the door with the keyless entry all the doors & the hatch come unlocked . Most only do the driver door & second press does the rest . The last thing was the factory tires , they made a roaring sound all the time . We put new tires on it and it stopped the noise .With that said overall a great SUV."

I love this car.

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"I bought this car to get rid of an Intrepid that was horrible. I wasn't sure about Mazdas but I got a great deal on the 2009 Tribute that would eat away my balance on the Intrepid. I fell in love with this car. I wish it had a little more power, but the ride is great. I have plenty of room for myself, my hubby, two kids and two dogs. Fits our Costco runs wonderfully also. Looks very stylish and the turn radius on this thing is amazing!!! I look forward to getting to drive it every morning."

Nice vehicle

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"We just bought our 2009 a week and a half ago. Just took a trip to California in it and it perfomed great. We averaged 28 mpg while driving the interstate speeds. The steering takes a bit of getting used to as it is alot tighter than our Venture van we used to have but manageable. Comfort was good both for my wife while riding in the front and for our 7 year old grand daughter in the back. Asa tall fella...I need just a bit more leg room. Over all it worked well for us and we think that we will keep it for awhile."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda Tribute near Honolulu. See local deals