2009 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 200 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Best car ever!

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Technical, exterior and interior packages."

Cons: "Still looking."

"In the technical side this vehicle is one the best japanasse made. On the trim package is a good looking vehicle inside adn out (in my opinion). I'm a proud mazda owner, they never let me down."

Love this car

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive looks very expensive"

"This is my first Mazda and I love it I've never been so proud of my car before. My friend said it looks like a Lexus. I like that I have yet to see another one on the road in Dallas. It's beautiful"

Great car to drive and very economical

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"I have driven this car nonstop. It gets good gas milage, comfortable for long drives, and great control."

A family sedan for driving enthusiasts

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Fast, sporty, roomy, practical, good looking"

Cons: "Not everybody wants a driver's car"

"The second generation Mazda 6 is fun to drive, great looking, has lots of interior room, and with the V6, is plenty quick. However, If you like the Accord or Camry, you probably won't like the Mazda 6. A friend of mine who owns a Honda Accord says he doesn't like my car because "it's too sporty." I think that says it all. The ride is a bit more firm and it's sports car looks are probably a turn-off for those who enjoy the bland and boring styling of the Camry and Accord. If you enjoy driving on twisty mountain roads and quickly accelerating onto the freeway, the Mazda 6 is a great car that is also practical and priced just right. And since Mazda is a smaller niche brand, there's more exclusivity in owning one since you won't see one driving by every five seconds. :)"

Nice looking car, very comfortable and rides nice.

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great!"

Cons: "Electric issues and construction not sound."

"This car is great for long road trips because of the comfort of the seats and the nice stereo system. I've had my 2009 Mazda6 Grand Touring Sedan for a little over 2 years with only 17,500 miles on it. I recently began experiencing electrical issues where the radio went on and off by itself, lights flashing on and off on the dash and the car would not shut off even after the battery was disconnected. The dealer thought they had it fixed, but I had to have it towed back to the dealer. Searches on the internet lead me to believe the "WIRE HARNESS" will need to be replaced. This involves removing the seats, carpet and part of the engine to replace all of the wiring in the car."

Good for the Price

By on Sunday, November 6, 2011

"This is a good car for the price. The exterior is stylish and masculine. The handling is brilliant. Fuel consumption is impressive, and is fast on the highway once cranked up to speed. Now for the cons: The 4-cylinder model takes a while to crank up, but that's okay for general driving. The only real deficiency in the vehicle is the flimsy feel of the interior. Had Mazda spent a little more on the interior, this would be an excellent car for it's price range. While the interior quality is disappointing, it is still a good car for the price. It could have been an excellent vehicle for the price, but I still recommend it."

Love It. Stylish,Fun to drive . Great Handling

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

Pros: "Handling fun to drive price, and value"

Cons: "noine right now"

"Own the car for year and a half. No problems. Service has been great on it. Really love the way its handles. Mileage could be a little better. 25 city 32 33 highway. That's going the speed limit. All in all love the car. Its a 2010 I Sport."

Hello Mazda...Goodbye Honda

By on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pros: "Styling, spacious, great stock audio system"

Cons: "Mediocre gas mileage"

"Previously I owned and drove a '98 Honda Accord for 11 yrs and 143,000 and now am the happy owner of a 2010 Mazda6. I'm very pleased with the car overall...my only complaint is the mediocre gas mileage which is about what I was getting with my 6 cyl Honda. That said, the value and quality you get for your money more than outweighs the shortcoming of gas usage. Comfortable ride and spacious cabin are a plus when having to travel with a full load (myself and 4 adult passengers. Take a test drive before you look at Toyota and Honda which have had their share of recalls and quality issues these last few years. Highly recommend this auto to those looking for a sporty everyday, everyman automobile."

Decent car

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"This is my 3rd reveiw on this vehicle. I now have 15,000 miles on this 09' V-6 Zoom-Zoom Sedan. Mileage is poor in the Wisconsin winter but improves as the weather warms up. I recently switched to Full-Synthetic oil and hope for a little better mileage now. Car is still solid, very little road noise and runs/performs well."

Zooming for life!

By on Sunday, April 3, 2011

"After 5000 miles, I have no complains about my Mazda 6, ITP - V4, ebony black and black interior. So far, I can say that the Mazda 6 is a great car for its value. It's slick and sporty design stands out from the rest of of the pack. Handles really well and actually zooms as needed. It is not a racing car but a zooming sporty everyday sedan. I added HID lights (inside/outside), tinted windows, silver bumper protector, mud flaps, silver door handles and pillar posts. I get nothing but compliments about it. Pros: Blind spot monitoring. (The key to my buying decision). Interior design and colors. Excellent handling. Fabulous look. Stylish and impressive. Stands out. Cons: Better MPG. (I know its about my driving style) More speakers in the rear. Leather seats for the ITP trim. Mirror turn signals. Xenon headlights option for the ITP."