2007 Mazda MAZDA6

Based on 961 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

LOVE MY MAZDA 6!!!

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "great style, great options, VERY reliable"

Cons: "not very tight turning radius"

"I just saw the note someone posted about how much they regret the purchase of their Mazda 6. It inspired me to write about how much I LOVE mine so people could know how great of a car they really are! Mine is an '06 and I bought it brand new. It has just over 99,000 miles on it now and it has been an amazing car. I have not had to do any major repairs on it except replacing the fuel filter last year. I have NEVER regretted purchasing my car. It has been VERY reliable for me. The ONLY issue I would say I have with it is the turning radius. It's not very tight so I have to do the whole back up and pull back in to park sometimes. But that's just if I'm making a tighter turn. Overall I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone!! They look great and run great!"

great car!

By on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"my wife was the one who wanted to look at this car to begin with. i didn't really have much interest in it but after driving it for 3 months i already know we made the right choice! i get excellent gas mileage and it rides so nice. i just wish it had a sunroof and external input for my ipod."

Very nice car's,

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"I, have a 2005 i. and yes, it's been wonderful. i, really love this car."

Excellent value

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"An excellent value for our 2005 we got used from a co-working moving out of the country. The only things to be aware of are: turning radius is not tight, the stereo speakers are not the richest sounding and the car could have better side mirror visability. Overall this is a GREAT car and would highly recommend it anytime. The Mazda6s hatchback that we have has superior trunk storage room and makes the car very practical while looking like a race car - ZOOM, ZOOM!"

rented it, had to buy it!

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"After a car accident put me in the market for a new (to me!) car, I went to the rental agency and ended up riding out in a 2007 mazda6. After driving it for two days I began shopping for my own. I ended up with a 2004 with the sport package and have zero regrets. When I looked to buy one used I found almost none for sale in my area. There are certainly plenty on the road so this tells you that no owner will part with theirs. My boyfriend loves it so much he keeps urging me to get a second car so he can borrow it more. My only complaints are that the strereo went bad when the car was 5 years old. Also, the leather seats are slightly less roomy than the cloth ones in the 2007 were. Maybe this is a change between years or maybe its due to the interior. It was worth the loss of space for the heated seats. I can't imagine ever parting with this car. I get lots of compliments from passengers and colleagues. Everyone thinks I must have gotten a raise b/c of the hot new luxury car I am driving. Little do they know it is cheaper than a base model compact from most other automakers."